Although Magic Kingdom recently saw the redesigned (and very pink) Cinderella Castle, construction is still pushing forward in the park for Disney World’s 50th anniversary.
While many of Disney’s upcoming attractions and projects were halted during the closures, construction has started up again on many of the exciting new places popping up in the parks soon!
One of the biggest rides that will (hopefully) be coming to the parks in 2021 is the TRON Lightcycle Power Run coaster that will be similar to the same attraction in Shanghai Disneyland. While we’ve already recently seen an update to the track being built in Magic Kingdom, it appears that the indoor section to the ride has seen some progress too!
Since the coaster will take guests through an indoor and outdoor section similar to Test Track in EPCOT, there’s an expansive amount of track that is being built.
When the attraction opens, guests will be able to ride Lightcycles as they travel through the Grid. And, if you’ve seen the TRON movies, you’ll remember all the LED lights and high-tech features that will also make their way into the ride!
Although Disney hasn’t released an update on the projected opening date of the coaster, we are SO excited to see TRON Lightcycle Power Run making progress!
What upcoming attraction are you looking forward to seeing the most in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World