The Disney Parks are seeing some big changes!
On top of all the new things coming to the parks, we’ve also recently given you the details on Splash Mountain’s re-imagining as a The Princess and the Frog bayou attraction.
However, since the parks have closed, construction has been set back on a few projects around the Disney Parks. In a discussion with D23 about the newly re-imagined The Princess and the Frog attraction, President of Walt Disney Imagineering Bob Weis gave some insight on the timelines of other attractions around the parks.
At this time, Avengers Campus is moving forward in Disney California Adventure and Disneyland Paris as projected as they are “able to surge forward based on where we were in development.” However, other attractions like Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway in Disneyland and the TRON Coaster in Disney World will be “picked back up in stages.”
Other attractions that are “longer-term” will require “more time to assess” their updated timelines by Disney Imagineers. However, while they are moving forward to plan these new attractions and lands, guests will still be able to ride Splash Mountain in its original form when Disneyland and Disney World re-open to the public.
As Disney starts to move forward with its projects around the world, we’ll keep you updated with more magical news and arrival dates of the attractions and lands coming soon!
What new experience are you looking forward to seeing the most in the Disney Parks? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World