Disney World has officially started re-opening its parks and resorts to guests!
Although we’ve already given you a tour of the re-opened hotels and a first look inside Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom, we’ve also shared that Disney Transportation has also started to be utilized again.
Other transportation, like the Minnie Vans or other watercraft, will have more information released soon. Many guests traveling to and from the airport, though, will be happy to know that Disney’s Magical Express will still be in operation during this time.
However, Disney has stated that the service will no longer be providing luggage delivery for guests arriving to and departing from the airport starting July 16th.
Guests using Disney’s Magical Express will be required to pick up their own checked luggage from baggage claim to be loaded onto the motorcoach to go to their specific resort.
Luggage assistance, like storage and room transport, will still be available at the Disney Resorts. Resort airline check-in will not be offered, so guests will need to check-in their luggage themselves when they reach the airport.
Disney is doing everything they can to promote new health and safety measures. As the situation changes, we will continue to keep you updated on everything happening in Disney World!
Have you been on Disney’s Magical Express before? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World