The Disney Resorts have started to re-open for guests with hotel and dining reservations.
Since Disney World is maintaining health and safety efforts, people are only able to enter the resorts if they have reservations at this time.
And, now that Disney’s Contemporary Resort has started to re-open, the hotel’s restaurants have started to follow suit! Although Chef Mickey’s and California Grill haven’t been open during our previous visits, they have now opened for guests to make reservations!
The restaurants will both open on July 10th for guests to visit with reservations. While Chef Mickey’s usually hosts characters all day long, the restaurant will no longer be featuring characters and will only be available for breakfast for the time being. The new Chef Mickey’s Family Feast will be an all-you-care-to-eat family-style breakfast instead.
California Grill will also be opening for dinner only. Since there are no fireworks happening in Disney World, the fireworks viewings are currently suspended at California Grill.
While we’re heading back to the parks and resorts, we’ll keep you updated on all the dining experiences that we have in a newly re-opened Disney World!
Have you been to California Grill or Chef Mickey’s before? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World