For guests looking for the ultimate personalized touch to their Disney vacation, a VIP Tour may be the perfect solution!
Disney’s website now shows that reservations for VIP Tours are available to book once again.
Reservations for VIP Tours open up 60 days in advance. Currently, reservations are being accepted for late August, but definitely call ahead to see if your desired date is available!
With a Private VIP Tour, you can visit multiple parks in one day. This is noteworthy because Park Hopping is currently unavailable as a ticket add-on, so if you want to Park Hop, it’s possible that a VIP Tour is the only way that could be (expensive, but) possible.
Guided group tours are currently unavailable. The only tours available for booking are Private VIP Tours. Those looking to reserve a VIP Tour MUST call Disney’s reservation center; online reservations are not available. To book a Private Tour, which allows you to customize your tour ahead of time, call (407) 560-4033. For Ultimate Tours that come with pre-determined itineraries, you would call (407) 939-PLAY.
Keep in mind that for Private VIP Tours, you must book for a minimum duration of seven continuous hours, and your party may have no more than 10 Guests. Parties of 10 or more will require an additional Tour Guide at the current rate. Prices currently range from $425 to $750 per hour, depending on the season.
Have you ever done a Private or Ultimate VIP Tour? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World