And if you had an active dining reservation on or before September 2nd, 2020, you are now able to make new dining reservations for up to 60 days before your arrival!
Reservations can now be made through the Walt Disney World website for in-park, as long as you are an eligible guest.
Eligible guests began receiving emails yesterday, letting them know that they would be able to book their dining online starting today. For guests that are not yet eligible to make reservations, the website will let you know with a graphic saying that they are unable to complete your request at this time.
We have had readers report that, while they should be eligible, they have had trouble making their reservation online. If you are a guest who believes they should be eligible and are having trouble getting through online, we recommend trying to call the Disney Resort Reservation center directly at (407) 824-1391.
Did you try booking Walt Disney World dining this morning? Let us know about your experience in the comments below!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!