And if you had an active dining reservation on or before September 2nd, 2020, you are now able to make new dining reservations for up to 60 days before your arrival!
Reservations can now be made through the Walt Disney World website for in-park, as long as you are an eligible guest.
Eligible guests began receiving emails yesterday, letting them know that they would be able to book their dining online starting today. For guests that are not yet eligible to make reservations, the website will let you know with a graphic saying that they are unable to complete your request at this time.
We have had readers report that, while they should be eligible, they have had trouble making their reservation online. If you are a guest who believes they should be eligible and are having trouble getting through online, we recommend trying to call the Disney Resort Reservation center directly at (407) 824-1391.
Did you try booking Walt Disney World dining this morning? Let us know about your experience in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!