With the big 4th of July holiday weekend approaching, many people may be looking for ways to celebrate. This year will certainly feel different, with many towns and cities cancelling their typical fireworks displays.
SeaWorld Orlando, however, will be hosting three nights of fireworks in celebration of the 4th of July. These shows will take place at the reopened Orlando theme park on July 3rd, 4t, and 5th, according to Orlando Sentinel.
Guest will be able to practice safe physical distancing while watching the show, called “Light Up the Sky.” SeaWorld’s president Kyle Miller says that the park “reconfigured the annual fireworks display to be viewable from multiple locations.”
The purpose of holding the fireworks over three separate nights is out of hope that it will spread crowds out over the weekend, rather than create more demand on the 4th of July.
Still, guests are required to make a reservation in addition to their valid admission to enter SeaWorld on what is typically a very busy holiday weekend, and their capacity has been reduced during their initial reopening phase.
Have you been to SeaWorld Orlando since it reopened? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World