With the big 4th of July holiday weekend approaching, many people may be looking for ways to celebrate. This year will certainly feel different, with many towns and cities cancelling their typical fireworks displays.
SeaWorld Orlando, however, will be hosting three nights of fireworks in celebration of the 4th of July. These shows will take place at the reopened Orlando theme park on July 3rd, 4t, and 5th, according to Orlando Sentinel.
Guest will be able to practice safe physical distancing while watching the show, called “Light Up the Sky.” SeaWorld’s president Kyle Miller says that the park “reconfigured the annual fireworks display to be viewable from multiple locations.”
The purpose of holding the fireworks over three separate nights is out of hope that it will spread crowds out over the weekend, rather than create more demand on the 4th of July.
Still, guests are required to make a reservation in addition to their valid admission to enter SeaWorld on what is typically a very busy holiday weekend, and their capacity has been reduced during their initial reopening phase.
Have you been to SeaWorld Orlando since it reopened? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!