While we’ve experienced wearing face masks in theme parks (and even losing our mask in Universal) many guests have different circumstances regarding their abilities to wear face coverings.
According to Attractions Magazine, Universal Orlando has updated its health and safety policies that guests who have disabilities that prevent them from wearing face coverings will be required to wear face shields instead.
Upon arrival to the parks, guests will be required to receive a white checkered wristband from Guest Services so they are able to use the alternate face coverings. However, face shields won’t be able to be used on every attraction in the parks, so guests with disabilities will still have to change into a regular face covering to ride them instead.
Universal will provide information about which attractions will require guests to change face coverings and more information that pertains to their individual situations when they visit Guest Services. Additionally, Universal also implements several URest Areas, where guests are able to remove their face coverings while maintaining proper physical distancing.
We will keep you updated on any more changes to Universal Orlando’s health and safety procedures!
Have you been back to Universal yet? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!