It’s been a long (and eventful) day back in Universal Orlando as we’ve taken you with us to the parks for Passholder Previews!
We’ve seen LOTS of new things, like the virtual queues in action and even a few tricky Mobile Order situations. And, we’ve got a way to stupefy your family and friends with how awesome you’re going to look in the latest face masks!
Since Universal is requiring that guests and employees wear face masks in the parks at all times (except when dining or at the designated U-Rest locations), you might as well look fabulous while doing it!
We were able to spot some NEW mask designs in the parks that weren’t available in CityWalk previously! You can style the Universal Orlando Annual Passholder Face Mask…
…Universal Studios Face Mask…
…and Love is Universal Face Mask!
You can get Universal Orlando’s face masks for $6 per mask or 3 for $15 (we recommend keeping some extra with you when you’re in the parks!). Plus, it’s the perfect way to mix and match your masks to pair with your outfit!
Do you have plans to visit Universal Orlando soon? Let us know in the comments below!
- Accio Adorable! Introducing a NEW Ulta x Harry Potter Cosmetic Line!
- AllEars TV: What Disney Fans Need to Know Before Going to Universal!
- NEWS: Orange County May Give Universal Orlando $5 Million To Build Their New Epic Universe Park
- Six Must-Do Universal Orlando Attractions for Thrill-Seekers
- Annual Passholders Can Snag a Spooky New Deal For Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights This Year!
- 30 Siriusly Riddikulus Details in Universal Orlando’s Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- AllEars QUIZ: How Much Do You Know About the Wizarding World of Harry Potter?
- You Can Get a Virtual SNEAK PEEK at Universal’s Bourne Stuntacular Before Its Official Opening!
- NEWS! Some Disney World Attractions Cast Members Will Be Provided With Face Shields as an Additional Health and Safety Precaution
- NEWS! Universal Orlando is Updating Their Face Covering Policy