It’s been a long (and eventful) day back in Universal Orlando as we’ve taken you with us to the parks for Passholder Previews!
We’ve seen LOTS of new things, like the virtual queues in action and even a few tricky Mobile Order situations. And, we’ve got a way to stupefy your family and friends with how awesome you’re going to look in the latest face masks!
Since Universal is requiring that guests and employees wear face masks in the parks at all times (except when dining or at the designated U-Rest locations), you might as well look fabulous while doing it!
We were able to spot some NEW mask designs in the parks that weren’t available in CityWalk previously! You can style the Universal Orlando Annual Passholder Face Mask…
…Universal Studios Face Mask…
…and Love is Universal Face Mask!
You can get Universal Orlando’s face masks for $6 per mask or 3 for $15 (we recommend keeping some extra with you when you’re in the parks!). Plus, it’s the perfect way to mix and match your masks to pair with your outfit!
Do you have plans to visit Universal Orlando soon? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Surprising Starbucks Rule at Universal You May Not Know About
- Universal Is Having an EXCLUSIVE Sale, But Proceed With Caution…
- Full List of Every Theme Park in Orlando
- 6 Loungefly Bags You Can Bring to Universal’s Epic Universe
- Don’t Let This Universal Mobile Order Problem Catch You Off Guard
- EVERY Piece of Concept Art Released for Universal Epic Universe
- Performers Announced for Exclusive Concert at Universal Orlando!
- How Epic Universe Is Different from Every Other Universal Park
- Universal and Orlando Airport, Please Never Stop Making Us Laugh On Twitter
- AllEars TV: Harry Potter FOOD CHALLENGE — Eating Everything In The Wizarding World