This week, Universal Orlando will begin its reopening!
With select hotels opening today, a Passholder and hotel guest soft reopening will follow on June 3rd and 4th, followed by the grand reopening to the general public on June 5th. Ahead of their reopening, the park has released a new video for guests outline the health and safety procedures that will be in place.
In the video, Universal shares how excited they are that guests will be coming back to the parks this week! Ahead of your trip, though, they want to outline some of the important procedures you’ll need to know.
These include temperature checks and required face coverings for entry into the park. There will also be taped markers throughout the parks to ensure proper social distancing.
The video also emphasizes the importance of downloading the Universal Orlando app to your phone prior to your trip, so that you can use for virtual queues on select attractions, along with mobile ordering.
You can watch the video in its entirety below!
We will be coming to you live from the Passholder Preview for Universal Studios tomorrow, so stay tuned!
- Accio Adorable! Introducing a NEW Ulta x Harry Potter Cosmetic Line!
- AllEars TV: What Disney Fans Need to Know Before Going to Universal!
- NEWS: Orange County May Give Universal Orlando $5 Million To Build Their New Epic Universe Park
- Six Must-Do Universal Orlando Attractions for Thrill-Seekers
- Annual Passholders Can Snag a Spooky New Deal For Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights This Year!
- 30 Siriusly Riddikulus Details in Universal Orlando’s Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- AllEars QUIZ: How Much Do You Know About the Wizarding World of Harry Potter?
- You Can Get a Virtual SNEAK PEEK at Universal’s Bourne Stuntacular Before Its Official Opening!
- NEWS! Some Disney World Attractions Cast Members Will Be Provided With Face Shields as an Additional Health and Safety Precaution
- NEWS! Universal Orlando is Updating Their Face Covering Policy