It’s been a bit of a wild time with Disney news!
While we’ve told you all about the new updates on FastPasses, dining reservation and Disney Dining Plan cancelations, and more, the big question still on everyone’s mind is about the upcoming advanced park reservation system.
While details are still sparse on this upcoming system, we do know that guests who have previously purchased theme park tickets and have hotel reservations will be given priority access.
While this would seemingly include all Disney World Resort hotels, it did call into question Walt Disney World partner hotels, such as Shades of Green and Disney’s Swan and Dolphin Hotels.
Today, a Cast Member confirmed that guests with reservations at these resorts (plus a valid theme park ticket) will be able to be amongst the first group of guests to gain access to the advanced reservation system.
At this time, Disney Vacation Club properties and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground are the only hotels given a confirmed reopening date of June 22nd. Currently, new hotel reservations cannot be made.
Stay tuned to AllEars for updates on Disney World’s reopening!
Do you have reservations to stay at a Disney Resort soon? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!