It’s fall, y’all!
Yes, we know that it’s not TECHNICALLY fall, but the Halloween decorations are out in Disney World, Halloween snacks have arrived, and we’ve been to the first Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party, so it’s fall in Disney World. Now, we’re seeing ANOTHER sign that fall has arrived in the parks!
They swapped out their summer colors for some warm reds, browns, greens, and oranges — the colors of fall!
Now they match the rest of Main Street, U.S.A., which has been decked out with Halloween colors and pumpkins!
Of course, they transform into the Cadaver Dans for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
The Dapper Dans are always one of our top MUST-SEES at Disney World, so if you haven’t caught them performing yet, be sure to make time to do so! While you’re at it, make sure you also don’t miss THESE THINGS when you’re at Magic Kingdom!
Are you planning a trip to Disney World? Be sure to visit our Planning Section for all the information you need on how to get started.
Read More About What's Happening for Halloween Here!
- We Went to the FIRST 2022 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World — Here’s What You Need to Know
- Is Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World Worth $200?
- The 6 BEST Treats At Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World!
- Your Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party FAQ
- Every Date That Has Sold Out for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- See Our Full Page ALL About Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- All of the 2022 Halloween Popcorn Buckets You’ll Find in Disney World
- See ALL of the Disney Halloween Merchandise You Can Get Online
- Don’t Miss Out on These Halloween Advent Calendars
- Learn About the Halloween Scavenger Hunt Coming to EPCOT in 2022
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Do you always make time for the Dapper Dans in Disney World? Let us know in the comments!