It may not be springtime just yet, but Disney is already gearing up for the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival!
This year, the festival will take place from March 2nd to July 4th, 2022 and we’ve already shared a peek at all the fan-favorite activities that will be returning this year. And, now Disney has revealed the FULL LIST of food booths that we can look forward to!
Here are all of the booths confirmed to be returning (and NEW) this year!
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany) — Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages. Every dish is köstlich!
- Cider House (Located Near the United Kingdom) — Behold buzz-worthy ciders and artisanal provisions that are sure to hit the spot.
- The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry) — Treat your taste buds to delicious dishes and beverages that showcase bright citrus fruits like lemon, orange and grapefruit.
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet®) — Fuel up for a fun-filled day at EPCOT with hearty dishes and savory sides featuring farm-fresh ingredients.
- EPCOT Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet®) — Enjoy delicious breakfast dishes like avocado toast and shrimp & grits—served morning, noon and night.
- Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth (Between Imagination! and Refreshment Port) — Nourish yourself with flavorful fare made with healthy ingredients fresh from the garden.
- Fleur de Lys (France) — Indulge in haute cuisine and boissons that’ll make you fall in ooo-la-la-love with this Parisian pop-up!
- Hanami (Japan) — Journey to Japan for innovative plates crafted with culinary Zen—which pair beautifully with sake and Japanese-inspired cocktails.
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board® (Near Port of Entry) — Quell cravings with an incredible menu of foods and beverages infused with the nectar of the gods!
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico) — Take a food-tastic tour of the Mexico Pavilion. These tantalizing tastes will add some spice to your day!
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France) — Nibble on Caribbean-seasoned dishes that’ll send appetites swaying to the island beat!
- Lotus House (China) — Sink your teeth into authentic Chinese eats filled with morsels of good fortune!
- Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure) — Get a taste of the bayou as you savor classic comfort food of the American Gulf Coast.
- Northern Bloom (Canada) — Discover palate-pleasing fare from our Great White North neighbor… O Canada!
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry) — Get your tropical fruit fix from tart ‘n’ tangy to the sweetest frozen treats!
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy) — Mangiare hearty helpings of Old-Country dishes—like arancini and ravioli—served with a glass of vino. Now that’s amore!
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco) — Intoxicate taste buds with the exotic flavors of this North African mecca—mysterious Morocco!
- Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ (Near Disney Traders) — Delight in plant-based versions of some favorite foods—created from innovative recipes with impossibly delicious twists!
- Additional Locations — Delight your appetite with mouthwatering morsels, nibbles and noshes from these year-round food stops.
- Funnel Cake
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
In addition to the 18 festival booths, several fan-favorite topiaries will return (plus a NEW one for the 50th anniversary) and the Garden Rocks Concert Series will be BACK again this year after a 2-year hiatus.
If you want to get a sampling of several different booths and earn a (usually tasty) prize, then you can participate in the Garden Graze food stroll. Or, you can make your way around World Showcase in search of Spike the Bee as part of Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration and earn a prize too!
Of course, we’ll continue to keep an eye out for more Flower & Garden Festival updates, so be sure to stay tuned to AllEars for the latest!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be going to the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival this year? Let us know in the comments!