We are literally DAYS away from Disney World’s big 50th anniversary celebrations!
We are looking forward to all the latest arrivals across the parks and resorts for the celebration, like brand new restaurants, attractions, entertainment, and so much more! But, new shows, shops, rides, and experiences won’t be the only thing to check out starting October 1st — now we’ve got a preview of ALL the new eats and drinks coming to Disney World!
Disney World has announced that over 150 menu items will be added to restaurants across the parks in honor of the 50th anniversary!
These new treats will combine elements of the past and future and include things like Disney classics and even a few of Walt’s favorites. And, of course, many of the new eats and drinks will be decked out in the celebratory EARidescent color scheme that we’ve seen pop up around Disney World already!
A few of the 50th-anniversary snacks coming soon include:
- Cheese Fries with Walt’s Chili at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Glimmer and Shimmer Pineapple Mousse at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Mission to Mars Burger at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café in Magic Kingdom
- EARidescent Croissant Doughnut at EPCOT
- EARidescent Ice Dream Cone at Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Chicken Dinner Cupcake Trio at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Magical Beacon Cocktail found at many table-service restaurants, lounges and pool bars at Walt Disney World
Guests will also be able to pick up themed 50th-anniversary novelty items, like popcorn buckets, mugs, and sippers starting October 1st.
Of course, we’ll be sure to give you a full look at all of the new items as they arrive in Disney World, so be sure to stay tuned to AllEars for the latest!
Will you be going to Disney World for the 50th anniversary? Let us know in the comments below!
- How to Ride Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure WITHOUT a Virtual Queue or Lightning Lane!
- Why You Should Pack Your Rain Gear If You’re Headed to Disney World This Week
- A Fan-Favorite Holiday Character Meal is Coming BACK to Disney World SOON!
- Having Trouble Booking EPCOT’s Candlelight Processional Dining Packages? You’re Not Alone.
- A Classic Attraction Had One of the BIGGEST Wait Times in Disney World Yesterday!
- New MagicBands Now Available for Disney World Resort Guests and Passholders
- Disneyland’s Recent Retweet Was a Whole CHOICE
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE Fall Treats Arrive Including One Themed After a Fan-Favorite Ride!
- NEWS: Disney World Renames Modified Character Meet and Greets
- PHOTOS: Don’t Miss Your Chance to Grab Disney’s NEW Holiday Dooney & Bourke Bags