We’re just a few days away from the start of Disney World’s 50th Anniversary celebrations.
October 1st is going to be a BIG day full of new fireworks shows, a new daytime show, a new cavalcade, and more. One of the things opening on October 1st is Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure. The ride will utilize a virtual queue and now we’ve got more details about the process.
We’ve already shared some details about the virtual queue process for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, but now more information has been shared and we’ve spotted some virtual queue details in the My Disney Experience app.
In order to ride Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, guests will need to join a virtual queue. You’ll find the link to join the virtual queue in the My Disney Experience app.
You’ll select “Join Virtual Queue” and then select again to join the virtual queue.
You’ll then be taken to a page that shows virtual queue options for EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. On the EPCOT side, you’ll see a section for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
As the app specifies, the virtual queue for the ride will become available starting October 1st, the date the ride opens.
If you have a valid theme park ticket and Park Pass reservation for EPCOT, you’ll be able to access the system via the My Disney Experience app and try to join the virtual queue starting at 7AM on the day of your Park Pass reservation. You’ll be able to join the queue at that 7AM slot before arriving at EPCOT (a.k.a. you’ll be able to join it from outside the park).
If you’re unable to join the virtual queue in the morning, you can try to join the virtual queue again at 1PM AFTER you have already entered EPCOT. That means if you want to join the virtual queue at 1PM, you must have already entered EPCOT.
Disney has specified you must be AT EPCOT to access this second virtual queue. All guests in your party that are seeking to join the virtual queue must also be at EPCOT.
Keep in mind you generally won’t be able to park hop to EPCOT and join the virtual queue as park hopping does not begin until 2PM. If you want to join the virtual queue at either 7AM or 1PM, you’ll need to visit EPCOT as your first park (not hop to it later in the afternoon). We expect virtual queue spots will fill up well before 2PM park hopping time (they’ve typically filled up in seconds for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance).
But, we will note that on rare occasions we saw the Rise of the Resistance virtual queue system stay open a bit longer due to lower crowd levels, so it never hurts to check on the virtual queue process when you arrive in EPCOT. Still, you should not hop to this park and expect to have to chance to join the virtual queue.
Earlier today, Disney shared some tips with travel agents regarding getting a spot for the virtual queue. By the day before your visit to EPCOT, you’ll want to have done the following:
- Make sure you have a My Disney Experience account
- Download the My Disney Experience app and make sure you have the latest updates/latest version
- Link your park tickets to your My Disney Experience account
- Make a valid Park Pass reservation for EPCOT for the day you want to ride Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
Interestingly, in their message to travel agents Disney suggested that only 1 guest per traveling party attempt to join the virtual queue. Disney stated that multiple guests and devices attempting to join the virtual queue for the same party could complicate the process.
Keep in mind that Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is also set to become available through one of Disney’s upcoming paid FastPass-like systems. Specifically Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure will be available through Individual Attraction Selection, when that system eventually becomes available.
If you want to learn more about Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, check out our links below:
- Get a first look inside Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
- See photos and videos of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
- Check out the Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure merchandise in EPCOT
- See photos and videos of hidden details from Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
We’ll keep an eye out for more updates and let you know what we find.
Are you excited to ride Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure? Tell us in the comments!
More Stories About Disney World
- 8 Things (Besides Crowds) That Will Impact Your 2021 Disney World Trip
- NEWS: Holiday Park Passes For Disney World Are Starting to Sell Out
- Horse Drawn Carriages Will Be BACK for the Holidays in Disney World!
- Get Ready for Cooler Nights in Disney World for the Last Full Week of October!
- What is Your Time Really Worth in Disney World With Genie+?
- There’s ONE Reason Disney World’s New Hotel Perk May Be Worth It…
- Why Pay-Per-Ride Isn’t Actually NEW to Disney World
- AllEars TV: Disney World’s NEW Way to Skip The Lines — Genie+
- Pay-Per-Ride Prices INCREASE Heading Into the Weekend at Disney World
- Are You Able to Cancel Genie+ Lightning Lane Reservations in Disney World?