Ready to switch things up during your next dining reservation in Disney World? Well, you’ll want to journey outside of the parks to visit the brand new Steakhouse 71 coming to Disney’s Contemporary Resort soon!
Disney announced that the restaurant would be replacing The Wave after the previous space closed for a refurbishment to be reimagined for Disney World’s 50th anniversary. But, now we are only a matter of weeks away from stepping inside Steakhouse 71 at the beginning of October!
And, if you’re as excited to visit as we are, you’ll want to book your table ASAP because reservations to Steakhouse 71 have opened today!
The atmosphere will be themed after the ’70s when Disney World first opened, including a mix of mix of sleek contemporary designs and elements from Florida heritage. Steakhouse 71 has a “family-friendly” atmosphere with breakfast, lunch, and dinner options, as well as an additional lounge area.
We can’t wait to visit Steakhouse 71 when it opens in time for Disney World’s 50th anniversary on October 1st. And, you can stay tuned with AllEars for more dining and Disney news coming soon!
Will you be visiting Steakhouse 71? Let us know in the comments below!
- Remain Calm! HUGE Update on Housekeeping at Disney World Hotels!
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Dress Options and Pricing For 2023
- 🚨 ALERT! 🚨 A NEW Disney Board Game Is Coming SOON!
- Check Out the NEW TRON Lightcycle / Run Costumes in Disney World!
- 3 Rides Are Having a ROUGH Morning in Magic Kingdom
- Disney Sends Warning About a Leadership Change That Could “Threaten” the Company
- Major TRON Updates, Splash Mountain Changes, and More BIG Disney News
- VIRTUAL QUEUE Details Revealed for TRON Lightcycle / Run in Magic Kingdom
- A FULL Look at Disney’s 100th Anniversary Decorations
- runDisney Is Bringing Back Coast to Coast Challenge!