Ready to switch things up during your next dining reservation in Disney World? Well, you’ll want to journey outside of the parks to visit the brand new Steakhouse 71 coming to Disney’s Contemporary Resort soon!
Disney announced that the restaurant would be replacing The Wave after the previous space closed for a refurbishment to be reimagined for Disney World’s 50th anniversary. But, now we are only a matter of weeks away from stepping inside Steakhouse 71 at the beginning of October!
And, if you’re as excited to visit as we are, you’ll want to book your table ASAP because reservations to Steakhouse 71 have opened today!
The atmosphere will be themed after the ’70s when Disney World first opened, including a mix of mix of sleek contemporary designs and elements from Florida heritage. Steakhouse 71 has a “family-friendly” atmosphere with breakfast, lunch, and dinner options, as well as an additional lounge area.
We can’t wait to visit Steakhouse 71 when it opens in time for Disney World’s 50th anniversary on October 1st. And, you can stay tuned with AllEars for more dining and Disney news coming soon!
Will you be visiting Steakhouse 71? Let us know in the comments below!
- How to Ride Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure WITHOUT a Virtual Queue or Lightning Lane!
- Why You Should Pack Your Rain Gear If You’re Headed to Disney World This Week
- A Fan-Favorite Holiday Character Meal is Coming BACK to Disney World SOON!
- Having Trouble Booking EPCOT’s Candlelight Processional Dining Packages? You’re Not Alone.
- A Classic Attraction Had One of the BIGGEST Wait Times in Disney World Yesterday!
- New MagicBands Now Available for Disney World Resort Guests and Passholders
- Disneyland’s Recent Retweet Was a Whole CHOICE
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE Fall Treats Arrive Including One Themed After a Fan-Favorite Ride!
- NEWS: Disney World Renames Modified Character Meet and Greets
- PHOTOS: Don’t Miss Your Chance to Grab Disney’s NEW Holiday Dooney & Bourke Bags