Recently, Disney World revealed that Steakhouse 71 would be replacing The Wave at Disney’s Contemporary Resort this Fall.
While there weren’t too many details revealed at the time, but Disney has dropped LOTS of news about Steakhouse 71 today! And, we’re sharing all the details about the restaurant and accompanying lounge that you need to know!
Ahead of your dining reservation at Steakhouse 71 or maybe just for a nightcap, you can head to the retro-inspired Steakhouse 71 Lounge too! The large rectangular bar has subtle ‘70s vibes with comfortable seating for guests as they cheers to their trip!
The lounge will have various small bites to share amongst your family and friends, including the Lump Crab Cakes, Steakhouse 71 Onion Rings, PB&J Chicken Wings, and Steakhouse 71 Stack Burger, amongst other items.
But, the best part about the Steakhouse 71 Lounge is all the crafted cocktails you can find on the menu! The starts of the show include the Citrus Grove Cocktail (Italian bitter, green herbal liqueur, citrus juices, simple syrup, and orange bitters) inspired by Florida’s oranges and citrus groves, Steakhouse 71 Vodka Gimlet (vodka, green herbal liqueur, herbal blend, lime juice, simple syrup, and Minute Maid Premium Lemonade) inspired by Florida’s wetlands with a “Lily” pad garnish for Lillian Disney, and the shareable Tequila Sunrise (tequila, tropical juices, rosemary simple syrup, and house-made grenadine) that can be split two to four guests at lunch or dinner.
And, the Steakhouse 71 Lounge and Restaurant will both serve the “Disney Family of Wines” that showcases selections that have connections with Walt Disney and The Walt Disney Company. Guests can make reservations at Steakhouse 71 starting September 16th ahead of its official October 1st opening. Of course, we’ll give you a full look at the restaurant when it welcomes guests for the first time! And, stay tuned with AllEars for the latest dining and Disney news coming soon!
What’s your favorite restaurant in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- We Bet You Didn’t Know About This Hidden Relaxation Area in Disney World!
- Renovations at Disney World’s Contemporary Resort Are Starting to Wrap Up!
- Is It Worth It to Skip EPCOT’s World Showcase for Space 220?
- McDonald’s is Giving Away 25 FREE Trips to Disney World!
- Marvel’s ‘Shang-Chi’ Secures Spot as the Highest Grossing Film of 2021!
- Find Out WHEN the Next Stitch Collection Will Drop in Disney World!
- A Surprising Magic Kingdom Attraction Had One of the Longest Wait Times Yesterday!
- A Fan-Favorite Entertainer Will Be BACK For Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!
- PHOTOS: Take a Look INSIDE the Newly Renovated Main Street Confectionery in Disney World
- NEWS: Marvel Files Suit to Maintain Ownership of Several ‘Avengers’ Characters