Disney Princess Week is in full swing in Disney World!
During what Disney has deemed the #UltimatePrincessCelebration, guests can find new specialty-themed treats, entertainment, and more. And, today we stopped by EPCOT amidst the Food and Wine Festival to check out the newest princess addition to Future World!
New banners with Tiana’s best recipes welcome guests to the play area where they’ll find all kinds of equipment to climb on…
…and there are even some activities like tic-tac-toe and more to keep the kiddos busy!
Announced as part of World Princess Week, this EPCOT playground has been re-themed after Princess Tiana, and will be available throughout the rest of the Food and Wine Festival. pic.twitter.com/McDeC390Pl
— AllEars.Net (@AllEarsNet) August 23, 2021
Of course, we’ll keep you updated on all the other Disney Princess celebrations taking place around the parks so be sure to stay tuned to AllEars for more!
Will you be visiting the Tiana Playground soon? Let us know in the comments below!
- One of Disney World’s FANCIEST Dining Experiences Returns TODAY
- Bob Chapek Reportedly Blindsided by Disney Firing
- Why Bob Iger’s Return to Disney May Be Doomed From the Start
- NEWS: Disney Announces DATES for Lunar New Year Celebration
- Why Bob Iger Replaced Bob Chapek as Disney CEO
- NEWS: Disney Stock Prices Rise After Iger Announced as CEO
- BREAKING: Bob Chapek Stepping Down As Disney CEO, Bob Iger Returns to Position
- Disney Had a Wild Week. Here’s Everything You Need to Know.
- NEWS: Dining Cancelation Policy CHANGES in Disneyland
- NEWS: Disney Announces First Official Sponsor of 100th Anniversary Celebration