Today, though, we’re ready to ROCK out with Aerosmith because Rock ‘N Roller Coaster has brought back its pre-show as well!
Since Disney’s Hollywood Studios reopened last year, the pre-show for the ride had been suspended. So, instead of stopping into the recording studios to meet Aerosmith, the area was simply part of the line where guests walked through.
But, that changed today! Now guests are directed into the room and are asked to fill in the available space. And, when everyone is in, the lights dim and you get to meet the band members (well, kind of).
Keep in mind that (like other pre-show areas) Disney has removed all of the distancing markers from the floor, so guests can stand anywhere in the room.
Of course, the band is still in a rush to get to their concert — but, don’t worry, they’ve arranged a stretch limo for all of us. And, once the pre-show comes to an end, the doors to the alleyway open where guests load into the ride vehicles.
It sure was exciting to see another pre-show back in Disney World! We’ll be sure to continue to update you on everything you need to know about the latest Disney entertainment and news coming soon so stay tuned!
What is your favorite pre-show in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- You Can Now Spot The New Baby Giraffe in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- VIDEO: Two Celebrity Skippers Surprise Guests on Disney’s Jungle Cruise!
- The Muppets Studio Debuts a Brand NEW Logo!
- How is Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ Performing at the Box Office?
- Five Reasons Why We Can’t Wait for Disney Wish to Start Cruising
- NEWS: Tiffany Haddish and LaKeith Stanfield In Talks to Join Disney’s New ‘Haunted Mansion’ Movie
- The Disney Accelerator Program Companies Have Been Announced
- VIDEO: First Look at the Upcoming ‘West Side Story’
- Disney’s Streamer Marketing Tactic Caused a LOT of Controversy
- VIDEO: Sneak Peek at EPCOT’s Harmonious Firework Show