The cat’s out of the bag, everyone! We finally have more details about Disney California Adventure’s upcoming special ticketed event.
The event has been named “A Touch of Disney” since it is almost like a sneak peek of everything that Disneyland has to offer. A Touch of Disney will give guests the chance to see characters, shop at various reopened stores, and even snag some of their favorite food and drinks from the parks.
And, we’re breaking down all the thing that will be open in Disney California Adventure during A Touch of Disney!
Check out all the restaurants, stores, and more that will be open for the event below!
When A Touch of Disney begins on March 18th, guests will have the opportunity to explore Cars Land, Pacific Wharf, Grizzly Peak, and Pixar Pier as part of the event. But, Downtown Disney will also be a part of the festivities to remain open with Black Tap Craft Burgers and Shakes, Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen, Naples Ristorante e Bar…
…World of Disney, and Star Wars Trading Post.
Once you enter Disney California Adventure, though, you’ll be able to find famous food and beverage items at six market style booths and Disneyland quick-service locations. The featured items will be served snack-sized, including churros, Dole Whips, and the Monte Cristo Sandwich.
Quick-service dining locations around the park that will be open during the event are Smokejumpers Grill, Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats, Award Wieners, and Cocina Cucamonga, among others. Guests will also be able to make reservations for the Lamplight Lounge and Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining beginning March 11th.
Certain retail locations will reopen for A Touch of Disney, like shops along Buena Vista Street or Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff on Pixar Pier (where you can get a themed candy apple)!
As more details are released about the event, we’ll be sure to keep you updated about the merchandise, entertainment, and more appearing at A Touch of Disney! Stay tuned with All Ears for more Disney news!
Will you be going to A Touch of Disney? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- NEWS: Disneyland President Reveals Phased Reopening Of Parks Will Last At Least Another Year
- One Disney Executive Thinks That Park Pass Reservations Are Here to Stay
- BREAKING: Main Street Electrical Parade Will Have a NEW Finale When it Returns to Disneyland
- Disney Menu Updates: Prices Increase at 2 Popular Spots and MORE Holiday Treats Arrive
- Disney Menu Updates: Sneak Peek at TWO Reopening Restaurants, Holiday Treats, and MORE!
- You Can Only Get Disneyland’s NEW Menu Item on Select Nights!
- Disney+ Subscribers Can Get Into Disney World EARLY. Here’s How.
- Disney Menu Updates: THREE Restaurants Reopen and Holiday Treats Begin to Arrive!
- Check Out the Food and Drinks Coming to Disneyland’s Merriest Nites!
- Disneyland’s Recent Retweet Was a Whole CHOICE