The cat’s out of the bag, everyone! We finally have more details about Disney California Adventure’s upcoming special ticketed event.
The event has been named “A Touch of Disney” since it is almost like a sneak peek of everything that Disneyland has to offer. A Touch of Disney will give guests the chance to see characters, shop at various reopened stores, and even snag some of their favorite food and drinks from the parks.
And, we’re breaking down all the thing that will be open in Disney California Adventure during A Touch of Disney!
Check out all the restaurants, stores, and more that will be open for the event below!
When A Touch of Disney begins on March 18th, guests will have the opportunity to explore Cars Land, Pacific Wharf, Grizzly Peak, and Pixar Pier as part of the event. But, Downtown Disney will also be a part of the festivities to remain open with Black Tap Craft Burgers and Shakes, Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen, Naples Ristorante e Bar…
…World of Disney, and Star Wars Trading Post.
Once you enter Disney California Adventure, though, you’ll be able to find famous food and beverage items at six market style booths and Disneyland quick-service locations. The featured items will be served snack-sized, including churros, Dole Whips, and the Monte Cristo Sandwich.
Quick-service dining locations around the park that will be open during the event are Smokejumpers Grill, Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats, Award Wieners, and Cocina Cucamonga, among others. Guests will also be able to make reservations for the Lamplight Lounge and Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining beginning March 11th.
Certain retail locations will reopen for A Touch of Disney, like shops along Buena Vista Street or Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff on Pixar Pier (where you can get a themed candy apple)!
As more details are released about the event, we’ll be sure to keep you updated about the merchandise, entertainment, and more appearing at A Touch of Disney! Stay tuned with All Ears for more Disney news!
Will you be going to A Touch of Disney? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- You’re Going to Want ANOTHER Disney Starbucks Tumbler After You See This!
- The Most Confusing Parts of Disney Genie Explained
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!
- NEWS: Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin Will Get a NEW Storyline in Disneyland
- ALL the Oogie Boogie Bash Entertainment You Can Find in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: The Frightfully Fun Halloween Parade RETURNS to Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Is the Dessert Party at Disney’s Oogie Boogie Bash Worth the Price?
- PHOTOS: Check Out the Immersive Treat Trails at Disneyland’s Oogie Boogie Bash
- PHOTOS: Check Out the Oogie Boogie Bash CROWDS on Opening Night in Disneyland!
- VIDEOS: Take a Look at the Three NEW Villains at Oogie Boogie Bash in Disneyland!