We just learned a TON of exciting information regarding Disneyland Resort’s ticketed event, officially known as A Touch of Disney!
We know that there will be opportunities to say “hello” to some of our favorite characters, as well as dine at a number of locations around California Adventure, including Lamplight Lounge!
Disney also announced that as part of the event, “a new, specially curated soundtrack of reimagined Disney songs will be broadcast throughout the park, along with updates and reminders about many can’t-miss experiences.”
A Touch of Disney is shaping up to be a Disneyland experience unlike anything we’ve seen before! From eating iconic food from Disneyland Park like Dole Whip and the Monte Cristo Sandwich inside California Adventure to this new soundtrack or reimagined songs, A Touch of Disney will truly be a one-of-a-kind event!
Tickets for the event go on sale beginning on March 4th! A Touch of Disney will be available Thursdays through Mondays starting on March 18th. We’ll be sure to keep an eye out for more details to emerge regarding A Touch of Disney! Stay tuned for the latest information!
Will you be purchasing tickets to A Touch of Disney? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- Cast Members Can Attend the Soft Reopening of Disneyland Resort!
- Another Downtown Disney Spot Gets a Reopening Date!
- Surprise! A Popular Disney California Adventure Restaurant Reopened Early!
- What Characters Can You Meet When Disneyland Reopens?
- Worried About Disneyland Booking Up Right Away? Read This.
- Disneyland Shares How the Rise of the Resistance Virtual Queue Will Work
- NEWS: Disneyland Releases Ticket Pricing Ahead of Reopening!
- Did Disney Just Reveal a WALKING Baby Groot Animatronic?!
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: Two Iconic Disneyland Rides Were Testing Today!
- Disney Just Teased a REAL Lightsaber (No, Seriously)
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!