Disney World has continued to adapt its park operations and environment to abide by both health and safety regulations and guest experiences.
As Disney moves forward with upcoming changes, it values the thoughts and opinions of the people who are visiting the parks. Although we’ve participated in surveys about safety procedures and discontinued experiences previously, we received another updated survey during our last trip to Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Since there are multiple guests with varying feelings returning to the parks, Disney thought it was important to know their opinions about when they were ready to visit.
Now that park hopping is back in place, Disney was curious about how many people were taking advantage of the returning feature…
…as well as how the new health and safety protocols impacted their visits around Disney World.
As Disney continues to promote distancing measures, restaurants have been using various online wait list, check-in, and ordering features to keep things running smoothly. On top of the dining options in Disney World…
…Disney wanted to know what impact other virtual tools and apps like the Play Disney Parks and My Disney Experience features had on guests’ trips.
Entertainment and experiences have received numerous modifications as Disney World has welcomed guests back to the parks. Some options like nighttime spectaculars and FastPasses are currently suspended…
…while others have been adapted, including character cavalcades and ride queues.
Now that Disney has increased its park capacity and crowds vary throughout the week, guests were asked how the congestion in Disney World affected their visit…
…and what time of the day they saw the most crowds in the parks.
Due to the crowds, guests were also asked how the wait times and lines for attractions were different from what they expected…
…and if these crowds impacted their ability to do everything they would have liked to during their trip.
Since Disney works hard to ensure a magical time for guests, they wanted to know what parts of their trip were impacted so they could work on fixing it for future visits.
We’ll be sure to be on the lookout for additional guest surveys soon and share everything we find with you! Stay tuned with AllEars for more Disney news!
Have you been to Disney World recently? Let us know in the comments below!
- Disney Opened 2025 Vacation Bookings 3 Months EARLY. We Think We Know Why…
- People Won’t Shut Up About Breakfast, So Here Are The Best Breakfasts In Disney World
- Disney Grandchildren Call Activist Investors “Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing” in New Statement
- The COMPLETE GUIDE to the 2024 Food & Wine Festival at Disney California Adventure
- What Disneyland’s $1.9 Billion Expansion Could Mean For the ROADS Outside the Resort
- NEWS: Disney+ Announces Plans to MERGE With Streaming Company in India
- One of Disney World’s Most POPULAR Rides Is CHANGING Soon!
- 6 (!!!) NEW Treats and MORE Are Coming to Disney World SOON! 🍀
- A NEW Brightline Train Station Is Coming! Here’s What We Know.
- 5 Problems We ALREADY Ran Into at the 2024 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival