It’s happening! Gideon’s Bakehouse is officially celebrating its grand opening!
The cookie haven held a soft opening in December and gave everyone a taste of the HALF POUND cookies and decadent cake slices. Then, the store closed for a bit to prepare for a grand opening that would come at a later date. The time has come! Gideon’s has opened today and will hold a grand opening event this weekend!
The event will kick off on Saturday, January 16th when the bakehouse opens at 10AM. Gideon’s is going ALL out and offering commemorative souvenirs to guests while supplies last. The first is a limited-edition art print illustrating the gargoyle who is perched outside Gideon’s entrance. They are limited to 1000 pieces and available at one per transaction. Also, the gargoyle’s name will be revealed on the art piece and it will be signed by the artist. How exciting!
Guests will also receive one Gideon’s gargoyle sticker per transaction and the choice of five limited-edition cookies for purchase! The cookie flavors include Frankenstein (the popular Halloween cookie!), Santa’s White Christmas, Coffee Cake Cookie (beyond the morning hours), Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl, and the Coffee Toffee Chocolate Chip. The purchase limit for the special cookies will also be raised from 6 per person to 10 per person!
That’s not all! The first 250 transactions will get a free Peanut Butter Buttercream Dip! AND, Hot Cookie Hour with ice cream will be extended and lasts until 7 – 9PM. You can commemorate your visit with the new Gideon’s gargoyle shirt too!
Whew! Gideon’s you’re spoiling us, truly! We suggest you get to Gideon’s early as the virtual queue will most likely be used all day. The soft opening saw waits up to three hours long all day. Sign up for the virtual queue then get some shopping done at Disney Springs while you wait!
Are you excited about Gideon’s Bakehouse? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Dining News
- Disney World Releases a SECRET Menu Minnie Dole Whip Watermelon Cup!
- Six Things We Can’t Wait to Eat at Walt Disney World in 2021
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- REVIEW: Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Adds the New “Kransekake” to Its Menu in EPCOT!
- Celebrate Super Bowl Sunday at Disney World!
- Get a FREE Kids Meal with Every Adult Entree at Planet Hollywood in Disney Springs!
- PHOTOS! First Look at EPCOT’s Upcoming La Crêperie de Paris!
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day with a Celebration Package Coming to Disney World Resorts!
- The Wait Time for Cookies is 11 HOURS in Disney World Today!
- You Can Now Order Takeout at CityWorks Eatery & Pour House in Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!