Disney nuiMOs are mini-plushes that gained popularity at international Disney Parks and stores located in Japan and China. The cutie pie characters are making their way to the United States and the United Kingdom for more fans to enjoy! Let’s take a look at the collection and the fun accessories coming soon!
By the way, the name nuiMOs is a combination of the Japanese words nuigurumi (plush) and moderu (model). That pretty much sums up what these plushes are all about! Collectors can purchase clothes and accessories for the pocket-sized plushes, making them unique to each owner. The characters are also flexible so they can strike a pose!
The first release of the new collection will be on Tuesday, January 19th, and will include Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Stitch, and Angel. You’ll also have a choice of outfits to mix and match for your plush! After the initial launch, new accessories, plushes, and outfits will be released on the first Monday each month, beginning February 1st.
The outfits will keep up with the latest trends and include collaborations with designers like Loungefly, Spirit Jersey, Ashley Eckstein, and Disney Artist Wes Jenkins. You can see a video of celebrity stylist Maeve Reilly give a quick fashion lesson in dressing your nuiMOs in the video below!
The Disney nuiMOs will be released on January 19th at shopDisney, Disney stores, and at Disney World!
What do you think about the new Disney nuiMOs? Let us know in the comments below!
- Don’t Be Late for This Whimsical New Alice in Wonderland Collection!
- You Can Get Disney’s Mickey Backpack Nearly HALF OFF Online Right Now!
- The 10 Most UNIQUE Mickey and Minnie Ears We Saw in 2020!
- Here’s How To Score a Kitchen Sink OUTSIDE of the Disney Parks!
- Shake Off Those Winter Blues With These Two Bright Mugs Spotted in Disney World!
- MERCH ALERT: Spill-Proof Canteens Are Now Available at Disney World
- Celebrate the Anniversary of Disney’s ‘101 Dalmatians’ With Exclusive Pins!
- Disney’s New Minnie Mouse Hat is Fit for a Princess!
- A New Disney nuiMOs Outfit Will Be Released Online Soon!
- Um, a LEGO Cinderella Castle? You’ve Got to See These Disney Princess LEGO Sets!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!