But, there’s another spot that has reopened in Disney’s Hollywood Studios that fans and toys everywhere will love!
The Camper Cart has officially re-opened again in Toy Story Land for guests to pick up their favorite toys and other Pixar merchandise!
The shelves are stocked with tees, hats…
…as well as toys like the Potato Heads, Buzz Lightyear, and more! (And, we want them all!)
The outdoor check-out counter has a standing number for guests to wait on, as well as plexiglass in between Cast Members and guests.
We’re so glad to see the Camper Cart back open again in Toy Story Land with its adorable merchandise! And, we’ll be sure to keep you updated on any other spots that re-open around the parks!
Have you been to Disney’s Hollywood Studios recently? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Disney Dogs and Cats Dresses Have Arrived in Disney World!
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- Tom Holland and Daniel Kaluuya Share Their Journeys Making Marvel’s “Spider-Man” and “Black Panther”
- Act FAST! The Final Main Attraction Collection is Online!
- Marvel’s Upcoming “Behind the Mask” Will Premiere on Disney+ Next Month!
- The Funko Pop Fair Full of Disney Goodies is Online Right Now!
- Joe Biden Confirmed to be Added to the Hall of Presidents By Disney
- Listen Up, Junior Golfers! Disney World is Offering Classes Just For You
- NEWS: How Much Did Disney’s Top Executives Make in 2020?
- REVIEW: Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Adds the New “Kransekake” to Its Menu in EPCOT!