But, there’s another spot that has reopened in Disney’s Hollywood Studios that fans and toys everywhere will love!
The Camper Cart has officially re-opened again in Toy Story Land for guests to pick up their favorite toys and other Pixar merchandise!
The shelves are stocked with tees, hats…
…as well as toys like the Potato Heads, Buzz Lightyear, and more! (And, we want them all!)
The outdoor check-out counter has a standing number for guests to wait on, as well as plexiglass in between Cast Members and guests.
We’re so glad to see the Camper Cart back open again in Toy Story Land with its adorable merchandise! And, we’ll be sure to keep you updated on any other spots that re-open around the parks!
Have you been to Disney’s Hollywood Studios recently? Let us know in the comments below!
- There Were LOTS of Closures and Short Wait Times in Disney World Today!
- Dozens of Rides Close in Disney World Due To Weather-Related Power Failure
- Thrill Rides Had LONG Wait Times in Disney World This Week!
- It’s Seriously Hard to Keep Track of the Price of This Disney World Item
- Be Prepared for This Before Park Hopping in Disney World
- 5 Details You Missed in Episode 4 of ‘The Falcon and the Winter Soldier’
- Save on Swimwear With Disney’s Limited Time Deal!
- NEWS: Disney Casts Female Lead in ‘Indiana Jones 5’
- Did Disney Just Reveal a WALKING Baby Groot Animatronic?!
- You Probably Didn’t Think You’d Have to Wait For THIS in Disney World!