EPCOT is getting a major transformation with new lands, expansions, and improvements!
We’re reporting from the virtual D23 event where the panel is giving us insight into all the new enhancements coming to EPCOT. We just got a glimpse into the new France Pavilion expansion and now we’re heading to the front of the park to see what’s coming to Spaceship Earth!
The ticket booths at EPCOT recently got a new color palette with each booth featuring a vibrant shade of the rainbow. Zach Riddley, Imagineering Portfolio Executive for WDW, discussed that these bold colors will be implemented to create a feeling of vibrancy and identity that is unique to EPCOT.
Riddley went on to state that these bold colors will complement the enhanced lighting package coming soon to Spaceship Earth! The custom programming will allow designers to create custom light programming and connect the iconic structure to the rest of the park!
The panel discussed that EPCOT’s planned transformation is their top priority. We’ll be reporting more from the event so stay tuned!
Are you looking forward to EPCOT’s transformation? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News!
- How Disney Controls Shop Capacity May Be Changing Soon!
- Why Disney’s Latest Announcement is Such a Big Deal
- Disney World Has CHANGED How They Load a Popular Ride!
- We Spotted An Unexpected Change at Disney World’s Jungle Cruise Today!
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: See What Cinderella Castle Will Look Like For the Next Two Years!
- AllEars TV: The Secret to Having the Best Day in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom
- An EPCOT Store Will Temporarily Close Soon
- Find Out Who Made it to the Finals In the Disney World Ultimate Tournament!
- NEWS: Disney Changes Dress Code to Allow for Tattoos and Gender-Inclusive Hair
- CUTE ALERT! A New Baby Has Joined Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!