We seen some Wishables themed to Coco, Toy Story, Disney park attractions and icons, and more! Recently, we also spotted some Beauty and the Beast Wishables available online, and now we’ve found them in Disney World too!
As we walked through Mouse Gear in EPCOT, we saw there was something there that wasn’t there before — the Beauty and the Beast Wishables! You can grab the Beast Wishable on his own for $9.99.
Or, you can try your luck with a Blind Bag for $9.99.
Each blind bag contains 1 plush toy. Will you get Belle in her ballgown, Lumiere, Cogsworth, or the Wardrobe (Madame de la Grande Bouche)? There’s only one way to find out!
But wait, there’s more! Instead of containing one of the 4 standard plushes, some blind bags have the Belle “chase variant,” which is Belle in her village dress. Just like the other figures in the blind bags, you won’t know if you’ve found her until you buy a pack and open it up.
You can try to get all 6 plush toys and complete the collection. These Wishables were selling quickly though, so if you want to grab some, be sure to act fast!
Recent Stories About Disney Merchandise!
- Merch Alert! 🚨 Disney Fans Will Love These 6 Cyber Monday Deals!
- HURRY! It’s the Last Day to Score Black Friday Savings on BoxLunch Merchandise!
- The Dreamy Tangled Dooney & Bourke Collection is Now Available Online!
- Start Shopping for Cyber Monday Deals on Disney Merchandise TOMORROW!
- Snag HUGE Black Friday Deals on ‘Harry Potter’ and Disney Merch With This Holiday Sale!
- Find Out Where You Can Score a Jingle Ball Sipper OUTSIDE of the Disney Parks!
- Save Big for Black Friday AND Snag a Huge Discount on This Holiday Mickey Plush on shopDisney!
- HURRY! These ADORABLE ‘Mandalorian’ Shirts Are Now Available for a Limited Time!
- We Just Found the CUTEST Backpack Inspired by Disney’s ‘Cinderella’!
- Three New ‘Star Wars’ Lightsabers from Galaxy’s Edge Have Arrived Online!
Do you collect Disney Wishables? Let us know in the comments all about your collection!