If you’re like us, one of the things you miss the most about Disney World is the smell of the “Be Our Guest” champagne at Mickey’s PhilharMagic.
But, Magic Kingdom isn’t the only place to get your Beauty and the Beast fix! Now that the Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along has opened to guests and Belle makes an appearance in the Character Cavalacades, you can bop along to any tune as old as song with your favorite enchanted objects.
And, you can bring along the new Beauty and the Beast Wishables during your adventures in the great wide somewhere! The mystery package comes with a random character like Belle in her ballgown, Lumiere, Wardrobe, and Cogsworth (we look just as grumpy without our morning coffee)…
…or even the chase variant Belle in her village dress, if you’re lucky!
Or, you can pick up the Beast Wishable looking terrifying adorable in a package of his own! Maybe he was too busy hiding in the West Wing and missed the memo for the mystery package group.
You can get either of the Beauty and the Beast Wishable packages for $9.99 each on shopDisney. Whatever magical friend you end up getting, we’re sure that they’ll fit right into your growing collection of Disney plushes! And, we’ll make sure to give you a look at all the other merchandise popping up online and in the parks too!
Have you been collecting Disney’s Wishables? Let us know in the comments below!
- HURRY! The Original Baby Yoda Plush Is on Sale for Black Friday!
- Disney is Releasing NEW Limited Edition ‘Tangled’ Merchandise SOON!
- You’re Going to Love the Savings You Can Get With This Huge shopDisney Deal!
- Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Dumbo Plush Is Back In Stock Online!
- Today’s the LAST Day to Save Big on Outerwear, Accessories, and More on shopDisney!
- D23 Members Can Use the Force and Grab These Lightsabers Hilts Early Online!
- Score a Great Deal on Disney Merchandise Straight from the Parks with 25% Off Online!
- Droid Depot Will Be the Next Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Collection Arriving Online and Outside the Parks!
- 8 New Face Mask Designs Featuring Marvel and Pixar Have Arrived Online!
- We’re Feeling A Little Emotional Over Disney’s New Inside Out Wishables!