We’re back with another round of Disney World menu updates, including several spots reopening, and plenty of Halloween treats!
Check out all of the latest Disney menu updates here!
Menu Updates 9/28/2020
Yorkshire County Fish Shop
- REMOVED! Victoria Sponge Cake
- ADDED! The Land Crusher
Kringla Bakeria go Kafe
- REMOVED! Norweigian Chef’s Salad, Norweigian Club Sandwich, Ham and Apple Sandwich, Salmon and Egg Bagel, Rice Cream, Troll Horn, Bruni Cupcake, Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie
Regal Eagle Smokehouse
- ADDED! Apple Tart
Services: Quick Service
Block & Hans
- REMOVED! Angry Orchard Rose Hard Cider, Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA and Beer Flight
- ADDED! 3 Daughters Brewing Rose Hard Cider
- ADDED! Frozen Flame
- Some price increases
- REMOVED! Coconut Shrimp
- ADDED! Fried Shrimp and Shrimp Tacos
- ADDED! Green Phython cocktail
- RE-ADDED! Cheetah Rita cocktail
Zuri’s Sweet Shop
- ADDED! LOTS of Halloween treats!
Royal Anandapur Tea Company
- ADDED! Incredible Frozen Flame (also available “spiked”)
Joffrey’s at Entrance
- ADDED! Incredible Frozen Flame
Hollywood & Vine
- ADDED! An appetizer choice to the kid’s meal
- ADDED! Root Beer Bourbon Cream Float
Disney World Resort Hotels
- ADDED! Specialty Cocktails: Captain’s Mai Tai, Banana Cabana, Frose, Pina Colava
- Removed most all food items
- ADDED! Fall themed drinks: CranOrange Margarita and Harvest Refresher
We update our Disney World menus very frequently, but if you’re looking for the most recent changes there’s an easy way to do just that. Click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page and there you’ll find the latest changes made to the page.
And don’t forget, you can always read what others think of these Disney restaurants, or leave your own reviews in our Rate and Review section here.
AllEars' Menu Mania Highlights the Latest Menu Changes in Disney World and Disneyland
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!