We’ve been a little EXTRA obsessed with the Haunted Mansion recently since Halloween seems like the best time of the year to ride the attraction.
But, we aren’t the only ones giving the Grim Grinning Ghosts a little more love around the holidays since Disney has been haunting us with themed sippers, pillows, face masks, and Funko POP! figurines. Yet, the new Haunted Mansion Dooney and Bourke Bags have been the most popular this Halloween, selling out quickly online!
While the bags have been restocked on shopDisney and they’re coming to Disney Springs today, there’s another resting place that the Haunted Mansion Dooneys have materialized! Memento Mori (home to ALL things Haunted Mansion) is one of the best places for a swinging wake as well as an additional spot to pick up the Haunted Mansion Wallet for $178…
…the Crossbody Bag for $198 (Can ghosts carry these if they don’t technically have bodies??)…
…the Satchel so you can store all your park snacks for $268…
…and the Backpack for $248, since you’ll need a place to store your Death Certificate after you exit the mansion.
Since they’ve been selling out pretty quickly elsewhere, you might want to hurry to Memento Mori or Disney Springs to pick up one (or all) of the Dooneys in person. But, you can still grab them online for now, if you dare!
As Disney World continues to conjure up new merchandise throughout the Halloween season, we’ll give you a first look at everything we find in the parks AND online!
Find out how you can score a wicked deal on all six of the new Disney Villains Midnight Masquerade dolls here!
What is your favorite thing to do in the parks at Halloween time? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Merch Update!
- Black Friday’s Arriving Early! Take a Look at the Gifts You Can Grab with Hot Topic’s BIG Pre-Holiday Sale!
- FIRST LOOK! The Iconic Mickey Balloon Ears Got a Holiday Makeover Ahead of Christmas in Disney World!
- You’re Going to Want to Snag Danielle Nicole x Disney’s New Cinderella Backpack Before the Clock Strikes Soon!
- Disney World Annual Passholders Can Snag a Spooky Surprise with This Exclusive Shopping Event!
- Make a Reservation NOW to Pick Up These New Vinyl Figurines at an Exclusive Disneyland Shopping Event!
- Your Morning Coffee Just Got a Little More Magical With This Starbucks Series in Disney World!
- Danielle Nicole x Disney Continue Its Cinderella 70th Anniversary Line with the SWEETEST Satchel Ever!
- The NEW Beauty and the Beast Wishables Have Made Their Way to Disney World!
- The Ho-Ho-Holiday Shop Has Appeared on shopDisney with Brand New Christmas Deals!
- Say Goodbye to Halloween and HELLO to Christmas! Holiday Spirit Jerseys Have Made Their Way to Disney World!