It feels like Disney is releasing new Minnie Mouse Ears almost every day.
Hey, no complaints here! We got our fill of sparkles with the glitzy silver ears and lovin’ the look of the beauties from Cupcakes and Cashmere! A few weeks ago, we found a pair of ears that we dubbed “Frosted Berry.” We stand by this nickname, but Disney likes to call them “Bordeaux” because the color matches a deep, red wine. Now, we have no reason to wine because the Frosted Berry/Bourdeaux/burgundy-colored Minnie Mouse ears have arrived on shopDisney!
Hakuna Moscato. It means more wine-colored ears! The ears are $29.99 in the parks and online!
These ears had us at merlot. Our only question is, do these ears getting better with age? (Get it? Like a fine wine?) We’re saying ‘ears to these new wine-colored ears! (Ok, we’re done now.)
- Would YOU Pay $500 For a Vintage Disney Jacket?
- Disney’s Dropping Some New ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ Collectible Soon!
- Disney’s NEW Jungle Cruise Skipper Ears (Designed By the Rock!) Are Now Available
- You Can Now Grab Disney’s Jungle Cruise Cookie Jar Online!
- Disney World’s New Minnie Ears Come With a Big Bow and Even BIGGER Price Tag
- Only Select Fans Will Be Able to Grab Disney’s NEW Black Panther Souvenir!
- Small Price Increases That Made a Big Difference in Disney World This Year
- PHOTOS: The Newest MagicBand Features A Disney World Ride That Hasn’t Opened Yet!
- PHOTOS: Our Favorite Souvenir Cup is Now in Disneyland
- PHOTOS: Check Out ALL of the 2021 EPCOT Food & Wine Festival Merchandise!
Do you love the new Minnie Mouse ears? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!