It feels like Disney is releasing new Minnie Mouse Ears almost every day.
Hey, no complaints here! We got our fill of sparkles with the glitzy silver ears and lovin’ the look of the beauties from Cupcakes and Cashmere! A few weeks ago, we found a pair of ears that we dubbed “Frosted Berry.” We stand by this nickname, but Disney likes to call them “Bordeaux” because the color matches a deep, red wine. Now, we have no reason to wine because the Frosted Berry/Bourdeaux/burgundy-colored Minnie Mouse ears have arrived on shopDisney!
Hakuna Moscato. It means more wine-colored ears! The ears are $29.99 in the parks and online!
These ears had us at merlot. Our only question is, do these ears getting better with age? (Get it? Like a fine wine?) We’re saying ‘ears to these new wine-colored ears! (Ok, we’re done now.)
- TWO New ‘Star Wars’ Spirit Jerseys Have Appeared in Disney Springs!
- PHOTOS: This Clothing Store Has Closed in Disney Springs
- Disney’s Haunted Mansion Main Attraction Mug Has Returned Online for Halloween!
- Time for Something SWEET With the New Danielle Nicole Winnie the Pooh Collection!
- Holiday Refillable Mugs Have Returned to Disney World!
- PHOTOS: These NEW Disney Sweatshirts Are Giving Us ALL the Retro Vibes!
- You’ll Never Believe How Much NEW Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Merchandise We Found in Disney World Today!
- Have a Late-Night Chat with Yoda or Darth Vader Using the New Force Guided Kyber Crystals in Disney World!
- Take a Trip Around Disney’s Hollywood Studios with the Newest Starbucks Series in Disney World!
- PHOTOS! Here’s a Look at the Exclusive Haunted Mansion Minnie Collection Shopping Event in Disney World!
Do you love the new Minnie Mouse ears? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!