It feels like Disney is releasing new Minnie Mouse Ears almost every day.
Hey, no complaints here! We got our fill of sparkles with the glitzy silver ears and lovin’ the look of the beauties from Cupcakes and Cashmere! A few weeks ago, we found a pair of ears that we dubbed “Frosted Berry.” We stand by this nickname, but Disney likes to call them “Bordeaux” because the color matches a deep, red wine. Now, we have no reason to wine because the Frosted Berry/Bourdeaux/burgundy-colored Minnie Mouse ears have arrived on shopDisney!
Hakuna Moscato. It means more wine-colored ears! The ears are $29.99 in the parks and online!
These ears had us at merlot. Our only question is, do these ears getting better with age? (Get it? Like a fine wine?) We’re saying ‘ears to these new wine-colored ears! (Ok, we’re done now.)
- Disney Is Giving Away FREE Gifts Online — But There’s a Catch!
- The Harsh Reality of Buying Souvenirs in Disney World
- Yes, You DEFINITELY Need Disney’s New Mickey Mouse Loungefly Bags Online!
- 3 ESSENTIAL Souvenirs You MUST Have for a Disney World Vacation Just Arrived Online!
- 5 Disney Souvenirs With Massive Discounts Online Right Now!
- Go Ahead — You DESERVE This NEW Disney Loungefly Online Right Now
- Disney Essentials On Sale For Less Than $20 Today
- Disney Shares SNEAK PEEK at Exclusive New Souvenir Collection!
- We Wore an Amazon Poncho on a Stormy Day in Disney World — Here’s What Happened
- We Just Found Your Next Disney World Outfit, You Can Thank Us Later
Do you love the new Minnie Mouse ears? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!