Have we been enjoying every second of the Halloween season? Yes. Has this been a Haunted Mansion Halloween? Double yes.
Disney has really been turning to Grim Grinning Ghosts this year to create Madama Leota merchandise (who knew we would want pillows and sippers so much?), a themed Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction, and even eats like Constance’s For Better or For Worse Wedding Cake.
But, nothing prepared us for how many fans would be obsessed with the Haunted Mansion Dooney and Bourke bags! They sold out quickly, flying off the shelves, before being restocked recently online. The bags have been pretty hard to get our hands on…well, until now!
Disney Springs has announced that the Haunted Mansion Dooneys will be coming to the World of Disney on September 28th for all you foolish mortals out there. Since they have been selling out, there will be a limited supply available with purchase restrictions put in place.
The new Haunted Mansion @dooneyandbourke collection materializes on Sept. 28 at World of Disney at @DisneySprings! 👻 (Available while supplies last. Purchase limits apply. Ask a Cast Member for more details.) pic.twitter.com/9rfD0Qb8kL
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) September 25, 2020
Guests can ask Cast Members for more details before heading to Disney Springs at the beginning of next week! But, until then, plenty of other Halloween merchandise has dropped into Disney World that you’re going to want to grab ASAP. Just, be warned — you might burn a hole through that wallet of yours (cue maniacal laughter)!
What Halloween goodies from Disney have you been stocking up on this year? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Merchandise News!
- FIRST LOOK! The Iconic Mickey Balloon Ears Got a Holiday Makeover Ahead of Christmas in Disney World!
- You’re Going to Want to Snag Danielle Nicole x Disney’s New Cinderella Backpack Before the Clock Strikes Soon!
- Disney World Annual Passholders Can Snag a Spooky Surprise with This Exclusive Shopping Event!
- Make a Reservation NOW to Pick Up These New Vinyl Figurines at an Exclusive Disneyland Shopping Event!
- Your Morning Coffee Just Got a Little More Magical With This Starbucks Series in Disney World!
- Danielle Nicole x Disney Continue Its Cinderella 70th Anniversary Line with the SWEETEST Satchel Ever!
- The NEW Beauty and the Beast Wishables Have Made Their Way to Disney World!
- The Ho-Ho-Holiday Shop Has Appeared on shopDisney with Brand New Christmas Deals!
- Say Goodbye to Halloween and HELLO to Christmas! Holiday Spirit Jerseys Have Made Their Way to Disney World!
- Lady Tremaine Has Taken Over Disney’s Villains Midnight Masquerade AGAIN Without MerchPass!