Recently, Disney updated their park hours, which reflected a change made to each of the four theme parks. Beginning September 8th, all of the Disney World theme parks will have shorter daily operating hours.
Now, Disney has added more park hours to their calendar, so Guests with upcoming visits can now plan their days through November 7,th 2020.
As confirmed by Disney’s monthly calendar on their website, each of the four parks will continue to have their daily shortened hours through November 7th. Magic Kingdom’s hours will continue to be 9AM to 6PM, EPCOT will be 11AM to PM, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be 10AM to 7PM, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be 9AM to 5PM.
Now that we are starting to see park hours in the month of November, we may start to anticipate getting word on the status of various holiday happenings, like Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party as well as EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays and Candlelight Processional.
There is no word yet on whether Disney will host these celebrations. However, with Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party cancelled for 2020, things may not look so good for the Christmas Party this year. Only time will tell what Disney World’s exact plans are!
Do you have November or December travel plans to Disney World this year? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!