Disneyland’s reopening may have been delayed until further notice, but that doesn’t mean there can’t be any new developments at the Happiest Place on Earth!
A while back, we learned of Disney’s plans to add a new Disney Vacation Club tower to the Disneyland Hotel, which at the time was pending approval. We now know that the project is indeed moving forward!
According to the Planning Commission Report from the city of Anaheim, the plans to construct a DVC tower have been approved! According to the report, the tower will be twelve stories and hold 350 rooms. It will be located within the property of the Disneyland Hotel, wedged in between the existing Disneyland Hotel Convention Center and the Frontier Tower.
The addition of this tower will give Disney Vacation Club Members a second option to redeeming their points when visiting Disneyland. Currently, the only DVC Property at the Disneyland Resort is Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa.
We will continue to monitor the progress being made on this new DVC Tower at the Disneyland Resort and will provide updates as we learn more!
Do you have an upcoming reservation at one of the Disneyland Resort hotels? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!