When you’re “walking right down the middle of Main Street, U.S.A.,” the sight of Cinderella Castle (with her new pink look) and the smell of delicious waffle cones may distract you from the hidden gems of Magic Kingdom!
One of those lesser-known corners of Main Street (but TOTALLY worth checking out) are the glass blowers. Located in Crystal Arts, the glassblowing studio is a one-of-a-kind attraction in its own right, where you can watch artisans craft some of the most beautiful souvenirs you’ll find in Disney World!
We spoke with the manager at Crystal Arts yesterday at the Annual Passholder Preview at Magic Kingdom who filled us in on when we may expect the glassblowing to resume!
And apparently it’s very soon! Glassblowing could return to Crystal Arts as soon as tomorrow, July 11th, just in time for the official reopening of Magic Kingdom!
So, next time you’re shopping along Main Street, pop into Crystal Arts and see if there is a glassblowing demonstration happening.
Have you ever watched one of the glassblowing demonstrations in Magic Kingdom? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!