Although dining has seen some major changes with character meals, the quick-service process, and menu updates, all sorts of Disney World restaurants will be re-opening to guests in the parks.
However, Disney’s Good Neighbor Hotels will also be welcoming everyone back again. And, the Four Seasons Orlando Resort will be featuring another spot to have character dining on Disney World property!
While the only place to see Mickey and his friends currently is Topolino’s Terrace at Disney’s Riviera Resort, Ravello at the Four Seasons will have another character breakfast.
While Ravello has used a buffet format during its breakfasts previously, the Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy and His Pals will be using Table Service instead on Saturday mornings from 7 AM until 11 AM.
The characters will parade through the restaurant in their Ravello outfits, similar to Topolino Terrace‘s breakfast. Guests can take photos of the characters during the parade and each party will have a complimentary photo taken when they arrive that can be digitally downloaded.
The breakfast will include a bakery basket, sliced fruit, and your choice of an entree. Coffee and orange or grapefruit juice are also available. Guests can make reservations at 407-313-7777 for $48 per adult and $28 for children 12 and under.
As the Disney World parks start to open again this week, we’ll give you a look at all the dining experiences you can have during your next visit!
Will you be going to the Good Morning Breakfast any time soon? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World