Last month, dining reservations at Disney World were made available for select guests who had had their previous reservations cancelled in May.
Starting today, all guests are able to make new dining reservations at Walt Disney World!
You can now make new dining reservations through the Walt Disney World website, along with My Disney Experience or by phone. The Disney World website has been updated with the following message, confirming that all guests will be able to start making dining reservations at this time.
You are currently able to making dining reservations up to 60 days in advance, which is a change from Disney’s previous 180 days for advanced dining reservations.
For in-park dining, both a Disney Park Pass reservation and valid park admission will be required. For Resort hotel dining, guests without an overnight reservation will still be required to have a confirmed dining reservation.
Along with the availability of reservations, Disney also made a few changes to their list of available restaurants. Additionally, Oga’s Cantina now lists a note that “the experience will be modified”.
We will continue to keep you updated with more from the reopening of Disney World!
Did you try booking Walt Disney World dining this morning? Let us know about your experience in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!