Universal Orlando Resort has officially reopened to guests so they can explore Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Orlando, and Volcano Bay.
Although we’ve recently experienced lower crowds and smaller wait times in the parks, today has been a bit different.
According to @bioreconstruct, Volcano Bay has reached its limited capacity today. And, Islands of Adventure is also busy with higher crowds than what we seemingly saw last week, when overall it was fairly quiet.
Volcano Bay at capacity.
Islands of Adventure busy today too. There may be capacity days here soon. pic.twitter.com/66iqsRw227
— bioreconstruct (@bioreconstruct) June 13, 2020
While the capacity is smaller during the phased reopening, Universal is still doing what it can to promote social distancing with guests and team members. When a park at Universal reaches capacity, team members have shared that they will wait for guests to leave before letting more guests in.
We will continue to keep you updated on crowd levels here!
Are you at the Universal Orlando parks today? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!