Universal Orlando is back open! And, we’ve been taking you with us live all day long to see the sights, the sounds, and all the food.
After all the fun we had at the Passholder Previews, we received new offers that Passholders will be able to take advantage of from June 8th through July 5th.
While Universal has created distancing in its parking structures and security lines, Annual Passholders will have specific lanes that they can use apart from other guests to enter the garage. Plus, Premier and Preferred Passholders will also get to take advantage of Prime self-parking in the garages.
Passholders will also have designated turnstiles at Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure so they can enter the parks quicker and easier.
Universal Orlando is also offering lots of other perks right now like a free Coca-Cola Freestyle Souvenir Cup, a free Universal Orlando Annual Passholder Pin and Magnet, a free photo print at the Dark Room, and more!
You can check out the full list of Universal Orlando’s Annual Passholder benefits here! Welcome home, Universal Passholders!
Are you a Universal Orlando Annual Passholder? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World