As we get closer to the planned gradual re-opening of Disney Springs on May 20th, more third-party restaurants and stores have begun to confirm if they will not be re-opening along with the shopping and dining center.
Along with restaurants confirming they will be re-opening, others have also noted that they will not be open with Disney Springs on May 20th.
Jaleo by José Andrés has confirmed that they will not be re-opening along with Disney Springs on May 20th. However, they are working towards being able to do a phased re-opening of their restaurant once they “can ensure it is safe for both our staff and our guests.”
We will continue to keep you updated as we learn more about the restaurants and stores that will, and will not, be re-opening with Disney Springs on May 20th.
Click here for a list of third-party restaurants that have confirmed they will be re-opening starting on May 20th!
Will you be visiting Disney Springs when it re-opens? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Disney Parks closures?
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Here's Everything That Disney World is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closure
- Here's Everything That Disneyland is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closures
- Here's Everything That the Disney Cruise Line is Refunding Due to Suspended Itineraries
- Should I Cancel My Disney Trip? Taking a Closer Look at Our Most FAQ
- Flattening the Curve: Why Disney is Closing Everything
- All the Times That Disney World and Disneyland Have Closed Throughout History
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!