While Disneyland is not located in Los Angeles County, the nearby county has announced that they are considering a three-month extension to their current stay-at-home order.
According to the Los Angeles Times, Los Angeles County’s stay-at-home orders will “with all certainty” be extended for the next three months, in the words of Los Angeles County Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer.
The news comes at the same time that California State University announced that they will be canceling most of their in-person classes and moving towards an online format again.
Chancellor Timothy White stated that having over 500,000 people on campus when the university is full operational “sadly just isn’t in the cards right now.” However, the classes that find necessity in having in-person classes like clinical nursing or biology labs will have health and safety resources and protocols in place before lessons.
We will continue to update as we learn more about the re-opening of California, as well as Disneyland Resort.
Want to learn more about the Disney Parks closures?
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Here's Everything That Disney World is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closure
- Here's Everything That Disneyland is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closures
- Here's Everything That the Disney Cruise Line is Refunding Due to Suspended Itineraries
- Should I Cancel My Disney Trip? Taking a Closer Look at Our Most FAQ
- Flattening the Curve: Why Disney is Closing Everything
- All the Times That Disney World and Disneyland Have Closed Throughout History
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Do you know anybody who is attending a California university? Let us know in the comments below!