Epcot’s transformation is well underway, and one of the more understated — but highly useful — changes is the addition of a restroom near Refreshment Port.
This construction has been underway for some time, and the area remains closed off as work continues. For a little perspective on where this is located, a map. The structure is essentially in that green space above Refreshment Port and between the Imagination pavilion’s auxiliary building and the pathway.
Space to the left of the restrooms is also a work in progress. No official word on what might be coming to that area or if it’s simply closed off as part of the work on the restrooms.
We’ll bring you updates and information as it unfolds — and we all know it will be unfolding at Epcot for many months.
Curious about how Epcot’s transformation will make the Park more unified? Click here to read our take.
Planning a trip to Epcot during the reimaging of the Park? Let us know what you think about it all in the comments!
Learn more about Epcot's changes below!
- Is EPCOT’s Festival Center Still a Thing? Here’s a Breakdown of What We Know!
- NEWS: Spaceship Earth Will Be Receiving New Programmable Lighting in EPCOT
- More Photos Released for Disney World’s Upcoming ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Attraction!
- NEWS: La Crêperie de Paris Will Open Next Year in EPCOT’s France Pavilion!
- PHOTOS: EPCOT’s Harmonious Will Feature a Daytime Look, Plus TONS More Details on the Upcoming Nighttime Show!
- VIDEO: First Look at Disney’s Guardians of the Galaxy Roller Coaster in Action!
- PHOTOS: New EPCOT Logo Appears on the Park’s Ticket Booths!