A certain someone is coming to Star Wars: Launch Bay — is the Force strong enough with you to guess who?
If you guessed the original baddie, Darth Vader, then you’re right! Impressive. Most impressive.
Starting on August 29, you can come face to face with Darth Vader!
And yes, that is the same date as the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. We predict some of the Launch Bay’s current residents will be moving into the new land.
Right now in Star Wars: Launch Bay, you’ll find Chewbacca, BB-8, and Kylo Ren. But Kylo Ren and Chewbacca have been seen walking around Disneyland’s Galaxy’s Edge so we hope we will see at least one of them in Batuu at Hollywood Studios.
It’s nice when you think about it … Kylo Ren making room for his grandpa to meet the fans.
Are you excited to see Darth Vader in Hollywood Studios? Let us know in the comments!
Read more about Disney's Hollywood Studios:
- Hollywood Studios Reveals New Logo During 30th Anniversary Celebration
- New Full-Service Restaurant Coming to Toy Story Land!
- What We Saw When We Visited Disney World’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!
- The genesis of Disney's Hollywood Studios, which turns 30 on May 1
- Opening day attractions at the Disney-MGM Studios: Gone but not forgotten
- 5 Things We Loved About Lightning McQueen's Racing Academy in Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Coming August 29, 2019! to Disney's Hollywood Studios
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!