The entrance to Epcot will be undergoing a transformation, and the work has started on that project.
As the work starts, the parking lot trams have temporarily moved their pick-up and drop-off locations.
Just as we reported is happening in the Magic Kingdom, your walk to the park entrance will be a little longer than before. Now you will get off the tram and walk along the scrim and approach the park from the sides — not in front of Spaceship Earth as usual.
There are plenty of signs and placards around to help you navigate to the paths and get to the correct parking lots and trams.
Are you excited about Epcot’s transformation? What do you think about all of this construction? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about Epcot’s transformation? We can help!
- Epcot’s Transformation Continues with New Entrance and New Play Pavilion
- Goodbye IllumiNations, Hello Epcot Forever: Dates Announced
- New Creperie Announced for Epcot’s France Pavilion
- Fresh News on Epcot Coming out of Destination D!
- New Space Restaurant to Offer “Out-of-this-World” Dining Experience at Epcot
- New Restaurant Coming to Epcot’s Japan Pavilion
- New Film, Awesome Planet, to Come to Epcot’s The Land Pavilion as Part of Park’s Transformation
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!