Recipe Milk Chocolate Creme Brulee Fulton’s Crab House Downtown Disney
2 cups heavy cream
1/2 cup granulated sugar
5 egg yolks, large
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
3 oz. milk chocolate
2 TB granulated sugar
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
2. Bring heavy cream and 1/4 cup of sugar to a boil in a saucepan.
3. Whisk together egg yolks, vanilla, and remaining 1/4 cup sugar.
4. Add this to the heavy cream with the milk chocolate, making sure the chocolate is completely melted.
5. Ladle custard into 6 oz. cups and place cups in large baking pan.
6. Add enough water to the baking pan to come halfway up the sides of the cups. Bake until set, approximately 45 minutes.
7. Remove custards from water and cool. Refrigerate until well chilled.
8. Preheat broiler. Sprinkle 1/2 TB of sugar over each custard.
9. Broil until sugar caramelizes, approximately two minutes.