Reviews of Pinocchio Village Haus

Cuisines: Italian, American
Read more about Pinocchio Village Haus including a link to the menu here:

Fantasyland

Reviewed by cop447 Review Date: 11/30/2014

We had lunch here the week of November 16th 2014. The food was good and we had a nice view of the Small World attraction boats below. Overall and above average quick service restaurant.

Pros:

Good food

Reviewed by disneyhardin Review Date: 11/25/2014

We had never been here before and wanted to try something different. I had a flatbread and my husband had the spicy chicken sandwich. He really liked the sancwich. My flatbread was really good, but had too many onions on it. I had to pull the cheese up and scrape off some of the onions because that was all I could taste. We were able to get a window seat over looking the Small World ride and I love sitting there to wave at the riders.

Pros:

Good Food

Reviewed by nlg0517 Review Date: 09/17/2014

This is a great MK QS! Our party of 4 (me, DN 15, DS 12, DD 9) had lunch with school friends on 9/2. It was very busy but we were able to find seating upstairs & that was very peaceful. I had the caprese flatbread which was very good. Both DN & DS had pepperoni flatbread & ate it all. DD had kids macaroni and she really enjoyed it. It was DN birthday so they gave her a free cake.

Pros:

Price, food, atmosphere

Cons:

Crowded

Reviewed by nick6300 Review Date: 09/11/2014

This place unexpectedly turned into maybe our favorite overall quick service place at MK. While the theming doesn't live up to Be Our Guest... what place does? The Pinnochio woodshop decor is neat, and there are tables where you can eat while watching boats from It's a Small World, which is really cool. There's lots of seating... it was still busy on the 2 visits from 9/1-9/8 (off season) but we always found a table. The food doesn't compare to the quality of the braised pork dish at Be Our Guest or have some of the unique items from Columbia Harbor (seafood mac and cheese, lobster roll, broccoli peppercorn salad, etc.), but the sandwiches are just as good as the ones at Be Our Guest, the portion sizes are probably the largest in MK (2 of us easily shared ea. meal), the theming is great, and you don't have to wait 45 minutes to get your food (Be Our Guest lunch w/out FP on 9/4). We had the meatball sub and the flatbread italian which has a balsamic dressing. Both very filling and good. We used packets of parm. cheese and I also used ranch and olive oil balsamic dressing packets on the italian flatbread. You can get choc or mango gelato ice cream here, which is a big plus over the generic choc/carrot cakes everywhere else. They had rasberry or lemonade slushes w/ whipped cream (we had the lemonade one). We also came here a third time for one of the best value snack credit options: 4 breadsticks and marinera that you can douse in parm cheese. The caprese and BBQ chicken flatbread pizza looked large and very good too.

Pros:

large portions, lots of seating

Reviewed by clyde0523 Review Date: 05/26/2014

For a quick service meal this was really good. Good food, great atmosphere. It is very busy though so try to catch it at off hours!

Reviewed by Dfan79 Review Date: 05/18/2014

I went to Pinocchio Village Haus recently, it was less crowded then it usually is when I go there. I guess it’s because most people that day were waiting in line for Be Our Guest and Gaston’s Tavern, which are a short walk away. But it was way too hot and I’m way too lazy to stand around so me and my family moseyed on over to Pinocchio.

The food is usually pretty good at this Counter Service. I got the Meatball Sub this time around, it comes with French Fries as a side. I didn’t know that it did, I’m usually forced into getting the hard house chips at the resort with it. I decided to stay away from the Flatbread’s because they didn’t look good at all. They looked like large crackers with ketchup on it. For dessert I got the Chocolate Gelato, it was pretty good. It was nice to get something cold on a very hot Florida day. Plus it’s something different, I didn’t feel like getting the same old Carrot or Chocolate cake, it seems like those things are everywhere.

I like the look of the joint, it reminds me of Santa’s workshop for some reason. I guess it’s appropriate because Geppetto is a toymaker just like Santa’s elves. There’s numerous paintings of Pinocchio and the rest of the characters from the film on all the walls. Also a Chandelier and colorful lanterns hang from the wooden ceiling giving it even more atmosphere.

Pros:

Food, Atmosphere

Cons:

Desserts

Reviewed by debsil4 Review Date: 02/12/2014

I ate here with two friends and we all enjoyed our food very much. I had the Caprese flatbread which was wonderful, especially with the balsamic drizzle. My friends had the pepperoni flatbread and the Italian flatbread sub. Because we had a free counter service coupon, we also chose salads as a side. I was the only one that took advantage of the included desert. I got the chocolate cake but it was so sweet that I couldn't eat it. I would have loved to have gotten the gelato; but was scared it would melt.

Pros:

Good food

Cons:

Chocolate cake

Reviewed by bosslady79 Review Date: 01/17/2014

Flat breads were awesome. Asked for meat ball sub with no sacue, they could not accommodate, ended up wiping it off with napkins.
The cm's cleaning had a hard time keeping tables cleaned as they were emptied.

Pros:

flat bread

Cons:

meatball sandwich, seating full

Reviewed by Mirner77 Review Date: 01/09/2014

We dined here on January 6th, 2014. This was a super chilly day. The woman handing out menus in the front of the restaurant was very friendly and offered us good tips! We returned largely in part due to her. My mother and I had the caprese flatbread which was delicious! Super cheesy, just the right amount of balsamic. My husband and father had the barbecue chicken flatbread and really enjoyed that. My eldest daughter had the chicken Caesar salad and really enjoyed her salad and my 7 year old had the mac n' cheese. Everyone really enjoyed their meal. The restrooms are outside the restaurant which was a pain since it was so cold on this day. Both of my daughters got the Pinocchio Punch and I don't think it was worth the extra cost. You're better off to go with a plain old lemonade. My youngest did not like it. I would eat here again for sure, but I think I'd get a side salad as well since the flatbread is not overly filling.

Pros:

Food & service

Reviewed by gthurber Review Date: 11/11/2013

In our party, we had some salads and flat bread pizza. Everyone enjoyed their food. Nothing spectacular, but a good quick meal.

Pros:

Decent quick service food. Nice atmosphere.

Cons:

Outside seating area was closed so a bit loud and cramped inside.