Reviews of Pinocchio Village Haus

Cuisines: Italian, American
Read more about Pinocchio Village Haus including a link to the menu here:

Fantasyland

Reviewed by PolynesianStitch Review Date: 06/26/2018

Bread sticks excellent, soup was average but a good choice for a rainy day. Indoor seating but was somewhat crowded

Pros:

good bread sticks

Cons:

crowded

Reviewed by KenHutch Review Date: 06/25/2018

After a couple of bad experiences at CS this was a nice surprise. While nothing was great the flatbreads were good and the service was friendly and quick.

Pros:

Flatbreads

Cons:

the crowds and noise

Reviewed by saffie Review Date: 12/05/2017

I had eaten at this particular restaurant when I was younger and I wanted to share that experience with my kids. Big mistake. This place has gone downhill. Where they used to serve yummy hamburgers and hot dogs, they now serve gross and inedible flatbreads and "Italian-esque" sandwiches. I made it through half of my sandwich before I finally had to call it a day and toss it out. If I had not been on the free dining plan I would have been angry to have spent so much on such a lousy meal. Oh well, lesson learned. Next time we'll find a quick service spot that is a lot better than this one.

Pros:

Cons:

Awful food and crowded

Reviewed by SnowWhite14 Review Date: 05/31/2017

This was our first time stopping here for a quick serve meal on the DDP. It was okay, but nothing special. Our family had the flatbreads and chicken parm sandwiches. Nothing special and I would probably choose Cosmic Ray's over this next visit. We wanted Be Our Guest, but weren't able to get a reservation. It was extremely crowded and the lines were very long, but they moved quickly. We were able to find seating even on a very busy weekend.

Pros:

large seating area

Cons:

food was plain

Reviewed by tinkiebell Review Date: 12/15/2016

We visited PVH on a Sunday afternoon so you can imagine how busy the park was as I was craving a flatbread pizza. While it took time to get to the ordering station and then more time to get our food, it was served as quickly as possible given the busy time of day. The flatbreads we received were fresh and our order was correct. In fact, the staff made a last-minute substitution in our kids’ meal with a very cheerful and courteous manner. We scored a table at the windows overlooking It’s a Small World—it was a great respite from the crowded day.

Pros:

large dining area

Cons:

very crowded

Reviewed by bethocindigo Review Date: 10/20/2016

Service was SLOW, SLOW, and SLOW during the hectic lunch hour rush.

It was SO incredibly crowded in this very large restaurant that the only place I could find to sit was on a bench at the very back.

The Caprese Pizza was delicious and DON'T MISS the Tiramisu Gelato but DO PLAN on fighting crowded conditions because this is THE ONLY quick service Dining hall in the Wildly Congested Little-kid (Fantasyland). They really need to add one more soon.

Pros:

Delicious pizzas

Cons:

CRAZILY crowded as it is the ONLY dining hall in Fantasyland

Reviewed by LISAE Review Date: 08/13/2016

My fourteen year old daughter had a taste for cheese pizza which is randomly very difficult to find at the Magic Kingdom. We finally found (thanks allears menu pages) that this venue serves flatbreads and kids meals. We went to check it out. I always forget how much seating there is in this place. It goes back miles.
She had the kids pizza meal, cheese pizza, apple slices, bottle of water and danone yoghurt. Great pizza!

Pros:

beautiful venue, deceptively roomy inside

Reviewed by beachpup Review Date: 06/08/2016

Partner and I both had the chicken parm sandwich, which was not worth the money. The fries were fast food quality and nothing special. Our dining companions had the flatbreads which looked to be a better option, so if we ever eat here again may try those, which would be the only reason we come back.

Pros:

Cute atmosphere

Cons:

Food not great

Reviewed by monorailmom Review Date: 05/03/2016

We have always enjoyed Pinocchio's though my husband was disappointed on our trip last week that you can no longer order the chicken caesar salad with the dressing on the side. It's either with dressing or without, so he went without...which made for a pretty boring salad! I wish they could just offer packets of dressing for people who would like to do it themselves. Other than that, the pizzas and salads themselves were excellent.

Pros:

location, good pizza

Cons:

salad cannot come with dressing on side

Reviewed by bosslady79 Review Date: 03/11/2016

My family dined here on 2-3. They really enjoyed the caprese pizza and salad. They also enjoyed being able to get garlic knots in place of a dessert on the dining plan.

Pros:

Cons:

busy