Reviews of Pinocchio Village Haus

Cuisines: Italian, American
Read more about Pinocchio Village Haus including a link to the menu here:

Fantasyland

Reviewed by bethocindigo Review Date: 10/20/2016

Service was SLOW, SLOW, and SLOW during the hectic lunch hour rush.

It was SO incredibly crowded in this very large restaurant that the only place I could find to sit was on a bench at the very back.

The Caprese Pizza was delicious and DON'T MISS the Tiramisu Gelato but DO PLAN on fighting crowded conditions because this is THE ONLY quick service Dining hall in the Wildly Congested Little-kid (Fantasyland). They really need to add one more soon.

Pros:

Delicious pizzas

Cons:

CRAZILY crowded as it is the ONLY dining hall in Fantasyland

Reviewed by LISAE Review Date: 08/13/2016

My fourteen year old daughter had a taste for cheese pizza which is randomly very difficult to find at the Magic Kingdom. We finally found (thanks allears menu pages) that this venue serves flatbreads and kids meals. We went to check it out. I always forget how much seating there is in this place. It goes back miles.
She had the kids pizza meal, cheese pizza, apple slices, bottle of water and danone yoghurt. Great pizza!

Pros:

beautiful venue, deceptively roomy inside

Reviewed by beachpup Review Date: 06/08/2016

Partner and I both had the chicken parm sandwich, which was not worth the money. The fries were fast food quality and nothing special. Our dining companions had the flatbreads which looked to be a better option, so if we ever eat here again may try those, which would be the only reason we come back.

Pros:

Cute atmosphere

Cons:

Food not great

Reviewed by monorailmom Review Date: 05/03/2016

We have always enjoyed Pinocchio's though my husband was disappointed on our trip last week that you can no longer order the chicken caesar salad with the dressing on the side. It's either with dressing or without, so he went without...which made for a pretty boring salad! I wish they could just offer packets of dressing for people who would like to do it themselves. Other than that, the pizzas and salads themselves were excellent.

Pros:

location, good pizza

Cons:

salad cannot come with dressing on side

Reviewed by bosslady79 Review Date: 03/11/2016

My family dined here on 2-3. They really enjoyed the caprese pizza and salad. They also enjoyed being able to get garlic knots in place of a dessert on the dining plan.

Pros:

Cons:

busy

Reviewed by mishawnam Review Date: 02/15/2016

We love it here. My little one loves pizza and this is the only place in MK to get it. We ordered the pepperoni flat bread with chocolate gelato. As always it was delicious.

This is a great overlooked spot. Close to everything in Fantasyland and the bathrooms.

Pros:

Food, atmosphere

Reviewed by mickeymom5 Review Date: 10/25/2015

We ate here in July 2015. I shared a pepperoni flatbread with my daughter and it was super yummy. We love to get a table where we can wave to the people riding the boats in Its A Small World. Yummy!

Pros:

service

Reviewed by LLSS Review Date: 09/29/2015

We ended up running in here for food during a storm. My wife was in line for a meet and greet, so I had a cranky, hungry toddler by myself. It was obviously completely slammed due to the rain.

First, a public service. Please, don't just sit there after you are done eating because you have a seat and don't want to go in the rain when you see people waiting. So many people were eating standing or off of their laps because people wouldn't give up their seats. Second, you see a guy carrying a crying toddler in one hand and a tray of food in the other, please don't dart in front of him to take the seat that was 10 feet in front of him while he is walking towards (which happened twice, and I mean dart, as in ducked their head under my tray to get in front of me). Be considerate of others.

Anyways, after finding a stool for which we could put the tray on and eat, we dug in. The kid's mac and cheese was fine and I'm glad it came with the yogurt and grapes. I got chicken nuggets (wanted something the daughter would eat as well so she could get some protein). They were horrible. I really wish we would have made the slightly longer hike to either Columbia house or Caseys, and will know to do this next time.

Reviewed by sandc Review Date: 09/18/2015

This was our first time eating here. Not sure why we never picked to eat here before after 20+ trips, but I am glad we did. I had the caprese flat bread and though it was very good. It was busy in there but the lines moved pretty quickly. Everyone enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed by whitney37354 Review Date: 07/15/2015

Flatbreads were fine. The best part of the meatball sub was the inside of the bread. The Diet Coke was flat. I was disappointed after having really good breadsticks here on our last trip.

Pros:

Cons:

Meatball Sub