Reviews of Pinocchio Village Haus

Pinocchio Village Haus

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by nicoletighe Review Date: 03/24/2021

I went there for the first time on my December 2020 trip...I don't know how people like this restaurant. The Small World views are pretty unique to the restaurant and the service is good. The food is awful, a bit better than Pizzafari or PizzeRizzo.

Pros:

Small World views, seating, good service

Cons:

Awful food, not enough variety

Reviewed by amgaines Review Date: 02/25/2021

Not terrible but not really good. It's edible. Kids will love it. Pizza is pizza to them. Adults probably won't find this great. Not a lot of options, nothing really gourmet.

Pros:

It's pizza so everyone should be able to eat something here. It's reasonably priced. Lots of seating. Cool to be able to see the It's a Small World ride from inside.

Cons:

The pizza just isn't very good.

Reviewed by MaggieHarpe Review Date: 01/17/2021

Just okay food. We were not impressed with the pizza, but it was a air conditioned place to rest and eat. Lots of room and tables and you can see It's a Small World while you eat.

Pros:

Inside seating, fun to watch Small World

Cons:

Pizza is unimpressive

Reviewed by NoWindowsNoDoors Review Date: 12/09/2020

We loved the location & theming but the food left a lot to be desired. It's a pretty plain menu & the food was pretty plain tasting. Kids didn't mind the food but it was pretty basic cafeteria food.

Pros:

Location, Theming

Cons:

Plain Menu, Plain Food

Reviewed by Cazstar Review Date: 09/05/2020

We had the chicken parmesan pasta and the margherita flatbread, didn't really enjoy either dish.

Pros:

Viewing section over It's a Small World Large seating area with upstairs too Lot of choice on the menu

Cons:

Quality of food Food on the cold side

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/27/2020

Frozen pizza tastes better, it tasted liked cardboard. We tried several items on menu, they were just as bad. It is a shame as it is a prime location. Be aware there are only a couple of tables that overlook it’s a small world ride. For basic food, a better choice would be Cosmic Rays or Columbia Harbour house.

Pros:

Air conditioning

Cons:

Everything on menu crowded

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/24/2020

I really like the restaurant it is very cute inside and the food is pretty good and the service is quick. However the food is just typical american food. There are much better restaurants around food wise. But this is a great place to go if you have a picky eater in the family. With that said the restaurant has a window looking over It's a small world where you can wave at oncoming boats. This is very fun and unique.

Pros:

There is a huge window looking over It's a small world where you can wave at oncoming boats. This is very fun and unique.

Cons:

The food is good but it is stuff you can find anywhere.

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 01/28/2019

On our 12th visit to WDW, we finally tried Pinocchio Village Haus. Our first mistake was going at noon. It was madness. It took us more than 30 minutes to find a table. When we did finally find one, a VIP tour guide cast member actually swooped in and took it away from us for her "VIP" guests. It was embarrassing and upsetting. We also used Mobile Ordering. Every person waiting for their food via the app, most whom had been notified by the Mobile Order app that their food was ready, was crammed into a small space and down the main aisle. With the mobile ordering, it took at least 45 minutes to get our food. If the app would have allowed, we would have cancelled our order. And no, there was no cast member you could reach among the hundreds of guests in there to ask if cancellation was an option. 3 flatbreads and one cup of soup. Expensive for the small portion and quality, food was cold and tasteless. The worst dining experience ever at WDW, times 10. I would not go back, ever, even if they were giving their food away.

And one more thing about the VIP tour guide - apparently more and more people are using this service, which is a bit concerning. We saw families with the VIP guides everywhere, all week. This VIP guide that took our table was extremely rude - a slap in the face, really, to make other guests at the park feel so second rate in such a public display. I wish I had gotten her name.

Pros:

0. Literally 0. Food, service, atmosphere, all a big 0

Cons:

The worst dining experience at WDW

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

The food here is OK. The portions are fairly small it seems. Italian themed food. You can watch people ride on It's A Small World.

Pros:

Good location, watch people ride on It's A Small World

Cons:

Food isn't that great, very hard to navigate strollers in here.

Reviewed by saffie Review Date: 12/05/2017

I had eaten at this particular restaurant when I was younger and I wanted to share that experience with my kids. Big mistake. This place has gone downhill. Where they used to serve yummy hamburgers and hot dogs, they now serve gross and inedible flatbreads and "Italian-esque" sandwiches. I made it through half of my sandwich before I finally had to call it a day and toss it out. If I had not been on the free dining plan I would have been angry to have spent so much on such a lousy meal. Oh well, lesson learned. Next time we'll find a quick service spot that is a lot better than this one.

Pros:

Cons:

Awful food and crowded