Reviews of Pinocchio Village Haus

Cuisines: Italian, American
Read more about Pinocchio Village Haus including a link to the menu here:

Fantasyland

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 01/28/2019

On our 12th visit to WDW, we finally tried Pinocchio Village Haus. Our first mistake was going at noon. It was madness. It took us more than 30 minutes to find a table. When we did finally find one, a VIP tour guide cast member actually swooped in and took it away from us for her "VIP" guests. It was embarrassing and upsetting. We also used Mobile Ordering. Every person waiting for their food via the app, most whom had been notified by the Mobile Order app that their food was ready, was crammed into a small space and down the main aisle. With the mobile ordering, it took at least 45 minutes to get our food. If the app would have allowed, we would have cancelled our order. And no, there was no cast member you could reach among the hundreds of guests in there to ask if cancellation was an option. 3 flatbreads and one cup of soup. Expensive for the small portion and quality, food was cold and tasteless. The worst dining experience ever at WDW, times 10. I would not go back, ever, even if they were giving their food away.

And one more thing about the VIP tour guide - apparently more and more people are using this service, which is a bit concerning. We saw families with the VIP guides everywhere, all week. This VIP guide that took our table was extremely rude - a slap in the face, really, to make other guests at the park feel so second rate in such a public display. I wish I had gotten her name.

Pros:

0. Literally 0. Food, service, atmosphere, all a big 0

Cons:

The worst dining experience at WDW

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

The food here is OK. The portions are fairly small it seems. Italian themed food. You can watch people ride on It's A Small World.

Pros:

Good location, watch people ride on It's A Small World

Cons:

Food isn't that great, very hard to navigate strollers in here.

Reviewed by saffie Review Date: 12/05/2017

I had eaten at this particular restaurant when I was younger and I wanted to share that experience with my kids. Big mistake. This place has gone downhill. Where they used to serve yummy hamburgers and hot dogs, they now serve gross and inedible flatbreads and "Italian-esque" sandwiches. I made it through half of my sandwich before I finally had to call it a day and toss it out. If I had not been on the free dining plan I would have been angry to have spent so much on such a lousy meal. Oh well, lesson learned. Next time we'll find a quick service spot that is a lot better than this one.

Pros:

Cons:

Awful food and crowded

Reviewed by LLSS Review Date: 09/29/2015

We ended up running in here for food during a storm. My wife was in line for a meet and greet, so I had a cranky, hungry toddler by myself. It was obviously completely slammed due to the rain.

First, a public service. Please, don't just sit there after you are done eating because you have a seat and don't want to go in the rain when you see people waiting. So many people were eating standing or off of their laps because people wouldn't give up their seats. Second, you see a guy carrying a crying toddler in one hand and a tray of food in the other, please don't dart in front of him to take the seat that was 10 feet in front of him while he is walking towards (which happened twice, and I mean dart, as in ducked their head under my tray to get in front of me). Be considerate of others.

Anyways, after finding a stool for which we could put the tray on and eat, we dug in. The kid's mac and cheese was fine and I'm glad it came with the yogurt and grapes. I got chicken nuggets (wanted something the daughter would eat as well so she could get some protein). They were horrible. I really wish we would have made the slightly longer hike to either Columbia house or Caseys, and will know to do this next time.

Reviewed by StacyLovesDisney Review Date: 09/23/2013

The kid's menu says "kid's cheese pizza" as an option. Unfortunately it was the same pizza flatbread we had a year ago. It is a flat, crunchy crust like a big cracker. There is no tomato sauce, just a granular cheese mixture with melted cheese on top.

Pros:

pretty and overlooks It's A Small World boat dock

Cons:

food, noisy

Reviewed by momof3inMadisonAL Review Date: 01/23/2013

Mixed feeling. I enjoyed the Caprese flatbread and DH enjoyed the meatball sub. However, my picky DS would not eat the flatbread. It used to be a great place to go for pizza. We can't come here anymore. Other kid options are mac&cheese and uncrustable. Dear Disney, please offer regular pizza for kids.
Ate lunch after 1pm on MLK, It was very crowded. Hard to find a table. All 6 of us squeezed around one table. Difficult to even walk through dining room, there were so many people.

Pros:

Location

Cons:

Kids meals, crowded

Reviewed by magicalcouple Review Date: 11/27/2019

Recently we had lunch here and really enjoyed our experience. The cast members did a great job of continuously cleaning tables and keeping the traffic flow moving.

We all had a variety of different flatbreads and I cannot complain about any of them. They were standard but definitely better than some of the other pizza you can find around property. I also will mention that I tried the tomato basil soup and was very pleased at how delicious it was, especially for a counter service! It was creamy and had a little spice to it that made it flavorful.

Pros:

Food, Cute Deco

Cons:

Busy Location Right in the Center of Fantasyland

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

you can watch the boats from its a small world go by

Pros:

pretty good food

Cons:

not enough food choices

Reviewed by magicalcouple Review Date: 09/27/2018

While this place can turn bonkers crowded, it can be a crowd pleaser as well. The flat bread pizzas are a nice turn from the usual pizza we find in theme parks and the monthly change up can be refreshing. We enjoyed the pepperoni & sausage and a plain ole cheese flatbread. I will add that their salads were delicious as well. We try to opt to sit next to the window by it's a small world for viewing fun as well!

Pros:

Better than average flatbreads

Cons:

Busy

Reviewed by PolynesianStitch Review Date: 06/26/2018

Bread sticks excellent, soup was average but a good choice for a rainy day. Indoor seating but was somewhat crowded

Pros:

good bread sticks

Cons:

crowded