Reviews of Pinocchio Village Haus

Cuisines: Italian, American
Read more about Pinocchio Village Haus including a link to the menu here:

Fantasyland

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

you can watch the boats from its a small world go by

Pros:

pretty good food

Cons:

not enough food choices

Reviewed by LISAE Review Date: 08/13/2016

My fourteen year old daughter had a taste for cheese pizza which is randomly very difficult to find at the Magic Kingdom. We finally found (thanks allears menu pages) that this venue serves flatbreads and kids meals. We went to check it out. I always forget how much seating there is in this place. It goes back miles.
She had the kids pizza meal, cheese pizza, apple slices, bottle of water and danone yoghurt. Great pizza!

Pros:

beautiful venue, deceptively roomy inside

Reviewed by mishawnam Review Date: 02/15/2016

We love it here. My little one loves pizza and this is the only place in MK to get it. We ordered the pepperoni flat bread with chocolate gelato. As always it was delicious.

This is a great overlooked spot. Close to everything in Fantasyland and the bathrooms.

Pros:

Food, atmosphere

Reviewed by mschu2112 Review Date: 03/10/2013

Ate here over February break for a diner. Had not eaten here for a while and found new menu to be good. The flat bread were good as well as the sandwiches. While it would be nice to have pizza for the kids this was a good change from burgers. We ate near diner time and it was not crowded. Got a table outside and was able to relax. Overall it was good experience and a change of pace.

Pros:

food, ouside dining

Reviewed by pls Review Date: 01/30/2013

My friend and I had lunch here on the std dining plan on 01/24/13 because we did not want to wait in the ridiculous line for Be Our Guest. We were extremely surprised by and satisfied with our Caprese flatbread It was delicious!!! We would recommend it and eat there again.

Pros:

delicious flatbread pizza

Reviewed by mommom Review Date: 01/21/2013

Party of 12 and was able to find a table outside. Everyone enjoyed what they got and it was one of our least expensive meals. Staff was good and help me carry the food outside. Would do again.

Pros:

the price

Reviewed by mickeymom5 Review Date: 10/25/2015

We ate here in July 2015. I shared a pepperoni flatbread with my daughter and it was super yummy. We love to get a table where we can wave to the people riding the boats in Its A Small World. Yummy!

Pros:

service

Reviewed by sandc Review Date: 09/18/2015

This was our first time eating here. Not sure why we never picked to eat here before after 20+ trips, but I am glad we did. I had the caprese flat bread and though it was very good. It was busy in there but the lines moved pretty quickly. Everyone enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed by disneyhardin Review Date: 11/25/2014

We had never been here before and wanted to try something different. I had a flatbread and my husband had the spicy chicken sandwich. He really liked the sancwich. My flatbread was really good, but had too many onions on it. I had to pull the cheese up and scrape off some of the onions because that was all I could taste. We were able to get a window seat over looking the Small World ride and I love sitting there to wave at the riders.

Pros:

Good Food

Reviewed by nlg0517 Review Date: 09/17/2014

This is a great MK QS! Our party of 4 (me, DN 15, DS 12, DD 9) had lunch with school friends on 9/2. It was very busy but we were able to find seating upstairs & that was very peaceful. I had the caprese flatbread which was very good. Both DN & DS had pepperoni flatbread & ate it all. DD had kids macaroni and she really enjoyed it. It was DN birthday so they gave her a free cake.

Pros:

Price, food, atmosphere

Cons:

Crowded