Reviews of Pinocchio Village Haus

Pinocchio Village Haus

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by dolewhip1018 Review Date: 03/02/2021

The food was really good. I had their flatbread pizza and their salad, it was amazing. Plus, you can get a view of it's a small world if you sit in a certain spot. I eat here at least once every trip. Pinocchio Village Haus is my favorite quick service resturant in all of WDW. And the service was really quick. I LOVE IT HERE!!

Pros:

The service is quick. The food is delicious. Amazing view of it's a small world.

Reviewed by Jnet Review Date: 12/07/2020

One of my fave counter service spots. Allergy friendly options on the menu with good variety. Chef comes out to talk if you need to cover several allergies at once. Mobile order is easy.

Pros:

Allergy friendly. Fun view of It's a Small World loading area.

Cons:

Can get busy and can be hard to find a table when it is.

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

We have gluten and dairy allergies in our family. they were able to make my son a gluten-free pizza with dairy free cheese on top and he wolfed it down.

Pros:

Great with food allergies Yummy flatbreads Gluten free desserts Break from heat

Cons:

Loud Long waits

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

you can watch the boats from its a small world go by

Pros:

pretty good food

Cons:

not enough food choices

Reviewed by LISAE Review Date: 08/13/2016

My fourteen year old daughter had a taste for cheese pizza which is randomly very difficult to find at the Magic Kingdom. We finally found (thanks allears menu pages) that this venue serves flatbreads and kids meals. We went to check it out. I always forget how much seating there is in this place. It goes back miles.
She had the kids pizza meal, cheese pizza, apple slices, bottle of water and danone yoghurt. Great pizza!

Pros:

beautiful venue, deceptively roomy inside

Reviewed by mishawnam Review Date: 02/15/2016

We love it here. My little one loves pizza and this is the only place in MK to get it. We ordered the pepperoni flat bread with chocolate gelato. As always it was delicious.

This is a great overlooked spot. Close to everything in Fantasyland and the bathrooms.

Pros:

Food, atmosphere

Reviewed by mschu2112 Review Date: 03/10/2013

Ate here over February break for a diner. Had not eaten here for a while and found new menu to be good. The flat bread were good as well as the sandwiches. While it would be nice to have pizza for the kids this was a good change from burgers. We ate near diner time and it was not crowded. Got a table outside and was able to relax. Overall it was good experience and a change of pace.

Pros:

food, ouside dining

Reviewed by pls Review Date: 01/30/2013

My friend and I had lunch here on the std dining plan on 01/24/13 because we did not want to wait in the ridiculous line for Be Our Guest. We were extremely surprised by and satisfied with our Caprese flatbread It was delicious!!! We would recommend it and eat there again.

Pros:

delicious flatbread pizza

Reviewed by mommom Review Date: 01/21/2013

Party of 12 and was able to find a table outside. Everyone enjoyed what they got and it was one of our least expensive meals. Staff was good and help me carry the food outside. Would do again.

Pros:

the price

Reviewed by DisneyFanBr Review Date: 11/30/2020

Really good food, not too heavy.

Pros:

Tasty.

Cons:

Really simple.