Reviews of Pinocchio Village Haus

Cuisines: Italian, American
Read more about Pinocchio Village Haus including a link to the menu here:

Fantasyland

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

We have gluten and dairy allergies in our family. they were able to make my son a gluten-free pizza with dairy free cheese on top and he wolfed it down.

Pros:

Great with food allergies Yummy flatbreads Gluten free desserts Break from heat

Cons:

Loud Long waits

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

you can watch the boats from its a small world go by

Pros:

pretty good food

Cons:

not enough food choices

Reviewed by LISAE Review Date: 08/13/2016

My fourteen year old daughter had a taste for cheese pizza which is randomly very difficult to find at the Magic Kingdom. We finally found (thanks allears menu pages) that this venue serves flatbreads and kids meals. We went to check it out. I always forget how much seating there is in this place. It goes back miles.
She had the kids pizza meal, cheese pizza, apple slices, bottle of water and danone yoghurt. Great pizza!

Pros:

beautiful venue, deceptively roomy inside

Reviewed by mishawnam Review Date: 02/15/2016

We love it here. My little one loves pizza and this is the only place in MK to get it. We ordered the pepperoni flat bread with chocolate gelato. As always it was delicious.

This is a great overlooked spot. Close to everything in Fantasyland and the bathrooms.

Pros:

Food, atmosphere

Reviewed by mschu2112 Review Date: 03/10/2013

Ate here over February break for a diner. Had not eaten here for a while and found new menu to be good. The flat bread were good as well as the sandwiches. While it would be nice to have pizza for the kids this was a good change from burgers. We ate near diner time and it was not crowded. Got a table outside and was able to relax. Overall it was good experience and a change of pace.

Pros:

food, ouside dining

Reviewed by pls Review Date: 01/30/2013

My friend and I had lunch here on the std dining plan on 01/24/13 because we did not want to wait in the ridiculous line for Be Our Guest. We were extremely surprised by and satisfied with our Caprese flatbread It was delicious!!! We would recommend it and eat there again.

Pros:

delicious flatbread pizza

Reviewed by mommom Review Date: 01/21/2013

Party of 12 and was able to find a table outside. Everyone enjoyed what they got and it was one of our least expensive meals. Staff was good and help me carry the food outside. Would do again.

Pros:

the price

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/25/2020

We used mobile order and were able to get a table with ease. I would say it was medium crowd level at the time and it was lunchtime. The food was pretty good and it filled me up.

Pros:

Pretty good food and fast, can also see the small world boats if you get a good table

Cons:

Not impressive

Reviewed by mickeymom5 Review Date: 10/25/2015

We ate here in July 2015. I shared a pepperoni flatbread with my daughter and it was super yummy. We love to get a table where we can wave to the people riding the boats in Its A Small World. Yummy!

Pros:

service

Reviewed by sandc Review Date: 09/18/2015

This was our first time eating here. Not sure why we never picked to eat here before after 20+ trips, but I am glad we did. I had the caprese flat bread and though it was very good. It was busy in there but the lines moved pretty quickly. Everyone enjoyed their meal.