The holiday season is officially HERE and we could not be more excited.
We love seeing all the decorations around the parks, eating all the special snacks, and of course, spending all our money on the impossible-to-resist holiday merchandise. If you’re heading into EPCOT soon, there are two stands that have reopened you won’t want to miss!
If you’re looking for an easy way to shop for holiday merchandise, check out the two stands that have reopened. One of them is solely dedicated to Christmas merchandise…
…and the other is a whole Holiday Market filled with all the fun and exciting things you can buy for yourself, family, and friends.
Now if you’re afraid you’ll be a little too tempted by these, first of all, we totally get it, and second of all, you may want to be really firm with yourself on a budget. It’ll be hard, trust us, we KNOW, but you want to stretch your money to last your whole vacation!
We’re always bringing you the latest and greatest Disney news, so stay tuned to AllEars!
More Info on ALL the Holiday Happenings in Disney World
- Learn ALL About Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in Disney World
- Disney’s Candlelight Processional Is Coming BACK to EPCOT
- Dates Announced for the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Holidays
- NEW Holiday Party Announced for Hollywood Studios -- Jollywood Nights
- Don’t Miss Out on These Disney Advent Calendars on Amazon
- Exclusive Look at Disney’s Holiday Merchandise
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What piece of merchandise has been super tempting for you? Tell us in the comments!